ERROR:-2005270523. D3x11 error poe keep crashing. Please fix asap

I have the same issue it started this league. Since day one of the patch. I was fine for 2 days but it went back to the same problem you guys are having. I have win 10 and direct 12 installed. This is nuts that they won't even mention if there is a possible fix coming.

I started the game up with my integrated video card instead of my nvida card graphics awful but no crashing as of yet
Dernière édition par Lildenjin, le 17 mars 2019 00:26:52
S O L V E D

Hey guys! I just find out the way to solve this problem. So my problem was with the motherboard. I even tried it with new processor videocard rams, ssd etc i had the same issue.. after these i just checked the motherboard and my problem was with the connection between the motherboard and VGA so guys just give a try to take out the videocard check the connection etc... my problem is solved like this.

hope u gonna find your way to play too. Seems like GGG not rly care bout this problem, I sent email they didnt even reply since 1 week.

GL
"
HanSoloDK a écrit :
are any of you running the game under windows'7 by any chance ?

Yes, I'm playing on Windows 7. Why?
same issue all from the begining of the league , i;m in act 3 i cant go further to scepter of god because i crash on the imperial garden map soo please the fix that ,tyyyy

down bellow it;s the image of the crash so yeah.
https://imgur.com/a/xD6h5z2
I started a new character for this league. Got to act III. No further. Constant disconnections happen and I finally gave up. Lol, only in act III and already I'm toast.

Well, go fig.
"
Kaelthas_Sunstrider a écrit :
"
HanSoloDK a écrit :

Yes, I'm playing on Windows 7. Why?

Because I have seen other people having problems with PoE under windows'7 that was resolved when they installed windows'10.
So if I was you, I would do this a.s.a.p. before the free upgrade ends.
"
Nizaris1 a écrit :
"
HanSoloDK a écrit :

Why? I can play many modern games with win 7 no problem, why would the 90s Diablo 2 type game that is PoE can't?

Well since the Direct-X change, many people using windows'7 has had problems with PoE. Few tried to install windows'10 and all problems was fixed for them so if I was you, I would do this a.s.a.p. before the free upgrade ends.
To all of you above, and new travelers visiting!

First solution:
If you have Overclocked your hardware try resetting it to default values and see if the message continues to appear.

Second solution:
If this only happens when you Alt-Tab, try running the game in Windowed Fullscreen mode.

Third solution:
Make sure you run the x64 version with DX11 (x64Steam) if you use Steam.

Fourth solution:
Turn off all AddOn's, filters and scripts - Figure out the culprit if that works, by turning one by one back on.

Fifth solution:
Turn off RivaTuner's overlay.

Sixth solution:
Look for Windows and Driver Updates.

Seventh solution:
Reinstall DirectX by running dxsetup
Dernière édition par Racoonbrew, le 22 mars 2019 15:04:36
I'm trying to get the game to run on Linux using Steam Play. I know that's kinda unrelated to this issue, but I find it interesting that my error also has to do with DX11 and that my error code is one off: -2005270524

This is getting really frustrating. I've tried posting on Reddit (twice), Discord, and here. In all places I was practically ignored.
"
HanSoloDK a écrit :
"
Nizaris1 a écrit :
"
HanSoloDK a écrit :

Why? I can play many modern games with win 7 no problem, why would the 90s Diablo 2 type game that is PoE can't?

Well since the Direct-X change, many people using windows'7 has had problems with PoE. Few tried to install windows'10 and all problems was fixed for them so if I was you, I would do this a.s.a.p. before the free upgrade ends.

Can confirm this is a issue on all Windows versions, this error is related to DirectX.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires