ERROR:-2005270523. D3x11 error poe keep crashing. Please fix asap

Hey guys may i ask some help please?

Everytime i launch the game its just crashing with error scenes.. Makes it unplayable.. i did research i tried all the possible suggestions to make it better but it didnt work.. I even changed GPU too but still the d3x11 errors closing the poe client.

ERROR CODE: -2005270523

Please GGG fix this... as i read lot of ppl suffering from same issues ... Thanks for your work!
Dernier bump le 24 mars 2019 09:04:13
Bump
Bump,

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS SACRED, PLEASE FIX THIS ALREADY! :@@@@

I've been fighthing with this error for 3, FREAKING 3 CONSEQUTIVE LEAGUES.
I've had this problem since.... I don't know.... Essence League?

All of a sudden in this League [Synthesis] it has become MUCH MUCH worse.

It's definitely DirectX11-related. Telling since this is the league where Dx9 support was removed.

Yes, my computer is old. core i920, 6GB RAM, GTX 650ti. However, plenty of people with new machines that would put mine to shame are having the exact same problem.

It's not even restricted to Nvidia + Intel, because some Ryzen + Radeon users have the same problem.

There's a commonality here, but besides DirectX11 + POE, nobody knows what it is. :(
/popcorn always, because people
This has been happening for me from the start of the league. Keeps crashing every time I try to enter Lioneye's Watch after killing Hillock. Game unplayable because I can't progress beyond the first zone. Please fix this GGG.
I had this problem since the league started crashing between 20-30 times a night. Yesterday I switched my account from steam to standalone client and haven't crashed once.

If your using steam I would recommend trying the same
are any of you running the game under windows'7 by any chance ?
same issue since syndicate for me, maybe the league before.

between this annoying error/crash, and intervention syndicate encounters being unplayable. im probably gunna just quit.
"
HanSoloDK a écrit :
are any of you running the game under windows'7 by any chance ?

Why? I can play many modern games with win 7 no problem, why would the 90s Diablo 2 type game that is PoE can't?
I reinstall the game today after seeing in the patch notes that the crash was fixed, but no, the same error keep showing, even when i try enter the game with my ranger or my wotch, or when i try put the game in fulcreen mode...

I hate this, why GGG not fix this? My windows is 10 with directx 10, but the video card is only a 550 gt from Nvidia...

I don't know what to do anymore

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires