[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

"
Multijuice a écrit :
Sooo stupid question, i might have missed it!
What about Bandits and what ascendancy do we take, and in what order :) ?

Normal: Shaper of Desolation, Cruel: Beacon of ruin, then take Pendulum of Destruction for Mecriless and Mastermind of Discord for Uber.

Is what i would do and whats said in Suck's guide :)

Bandit: 2 passive.
"
Illmyrr a écrit :
Hi. I'm a total newb and i wanna try your build when the new season starts today. i just wanna in which order i should pick up my ascendancy points?

thanks for your effort!

Added a section for it
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Seems legit.
They've changed (and fucked up) the passive tree for shadow
The Skill Tree looks good in now? or should I not add the Resourcefulness node for more life?

poeurl.com/ci0d
Skilltree

as of right now a lvl 93 Skilltree, we actually gain a point through the changes, not that bad
Thanks Man
DPS and etc seem a bit misrepresenting with the tier of gear being used to showcase it but other than that looks good
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
"
VikingoGx a écrit :
The Skill Tree looks good in now? or should I not add the Resourcefulness node for more life?

poeurl.com/ci0d

Maybe just the node left of Resourcefulness and Fangs of the Viper for the movementspeed?
"
wallsh1 a écrit :
DPS and etc seem a bit misrepresenting with the tier of gear being used to showcase it but other than that looks good

Of course you won't be able to acquire that gear in the first 1-2 days, but isn't a build guide always about showcasing what dmg a build can do with decent gear? :)

btw. as soon as PoB updates, I'll provide a new link (when it is before league start)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires