Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

"
Bex_GGG a écrit :

Leech Length Nerf
Previously, there was no upper limit on how much an individual leech effect could restore. This meant that a very high damage hit with enough leech could last minutes, if not longer, if you had an effect letting your leech remain on full life. Now, there is a limit of 10% restored per leech effect, so each individual leech effect can't last more than 5 seconds. For the Ascendant's Slayer Passive Skill, this is 5% lower.

Thanks for killing Slayer!
As if he wasnt one of the most underpicked classes already...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Dernière édition par MortalKombat3, le 5 mars 2019 13:59:29
"
nickwch a écrit :
You guys, both the whole dev team and decision makers, are utterly disgusting. We spend time to study the leech mechanism and carefully build around it, spend hundreds of hours farming for currency to get some good leech items.
And on one fine day you guys decided to nerf it.
What rules did we violated?
We've been playing BASED ON THE RULES YOU SET, and for no obvious reason now you decided to nerf it????
Pieces of garbage. I will not spend a single cent more on this game.

Leech is not so complicated like immunity. After the flasks nerfs, empyrian found a way to be complete immun against damage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYLhE5zYSxo
I think everybody knows this video...immunity with 0% ele resistances
THATS "study the game", theorycrafting ... and now the "Gluttony of Ele." nerf. I´m glad he will find a new way to be immun against dmg.

Shit overleech or Crit nerfs and so one...that are changes we will manage
I´m sure thats not so a big problem. I´m not a genius but we are not stupid!!
"
Natian a écrit :
I dont really like the crit changes...0% is not good for EO and not much player will be 100%.

Just think 5mn.
No one cares of EO if not having a high crit chance, so for EO 0% or 5% does not matter at all.
On the other hand, someone using EO will focus on crit, so in the worst case this changes nothing, for the few maxing out crit, this is a buff.

This change can be discussed, but EO is all but an argument to conclude it's a nerF.
SSF for ever :)
Dernière édition par LoloTwingo, le 5 mars 2019 14:04:52
F all these. I'm gonna play normal/default left-click attack build.
Dernière édition par jmsmadrigal, le 5 mars 2019 14:06:25
Hype hype hype hype, cant wait already
"
LoloTwingo a écrit :
"
Natian a écrit :
I dont really like the crit changes...0% is not good for EO and not much player will be 100%.

Just think 5mn.
No one cares of EO if not having a high crit chance, so for EO 0% or 5% does not matter at all.
On the other hand, someone using EO will focus on crit, so in the worst case this changes nothing, for the few maxing out crit, this is a buff.

This change can be discussed, but EO is all but an argument to conclude it's a nerF.

I wrote "in the early game" ... for example:
Arc and contr.destr. will never prog EO bevore u have no crit.chance nodes or items...later in the game is not so bad, there your right. But the first few lvl CAN!! be a little bit different now.
And i dont know if 100% instead of 95% is so much different like the 0% to 5% ... my opinion ... anyway
sorry for my bad english
"
Black__Dawn a écrit :

CI is immunity. 100% rez doesn't make you immune, ask Shaper penetrating poor exile with blue balls.

...was that how you wanted to say that? :D

My one character is a CI/ES fireball handcaster, so I'm kind of excited for these changes.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
woah
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Finally some ES leech sources
Max blocks Tanky dualist 34-40k dps thread/1028992
Almost max blocks Tanky witch 40k dps physic or element build thread/1071884
Question: Is vaal pact being changed again then? Or will you be able to stack ghost reaver with vaal pact for 4x ES leech rate?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires