3.5.4b Patch Notes

"
LaplaceNoMa a écrit :
"
TheGambitXD a écrit :
Dont worry im Still grinding these Atlas Objectives. Burned thru 3,000 maps just to get less then 50 objective Credit

You are either full of bull, or you aren't killing bosses. Done my 400/400 without resorting to SSF/HC way, almost never had runs longer than 10 maps without an objective spawning. The longest I had was 14. On average, I'd say new objectives spawn every 6-7 maps.

+1.
"
LaplaceNoMa a écrit :
"
TheGambitXD a écrit :
Dont worry im Still grinding these Atlas Objectives. Burned thru 3,000 maps just to get less then 50 objective Credit

You are either full of bull, or you aren't killing bosses. Done my 400/400 without resorting to SSF/HC way, almost never had runs longer than 10 maps without an objective spawning. The longest I had was 14. On average, I'd say new objectives spawn every 6-7 maps.

+1
"
Qarl a écrit :

You can now specify the Start Time of your Private League in the league creation.

This makes my site (poe-racing) very happy.

When I was previously supporting private leagues on the site, I had to manually alter the data coming in and change start date so the event wouldn't show up and start unnecessary processing before people started playing it.

Glad to hear that I no longer have to!
wow wow wow
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Mini guide based on my personal (awful) experience:

> Objectives spawn on average in 1 to 10 maps.

> My longest non-suspect streak without getting one objective is 23 maps.

> On 2 occasions i did run more than 100 maps without getting one objectives. Solved by loggin on another server (can't confirm ofc)

> You need to kill the boss. So ppl assumed running maps with multiple bosses speed up the thing. On 100 maps i did verify a 28% increase on objectives spawn rate doing so (city square) vs running 100 beaches. (can't confirm again, too low of a sample)

> If you complete a master mission inside Zana objective map you get double the bonus. You can carry a propecy in your inventory to somewhat force spawn the master.

> Each league has a separate atlas. SC. SSF, HC, HCSSF each give 4 daily spanws. Getting a char into white maps take from 5 to 15 hours depending on league and personal knowledge/playstile. Private leagues seem to work as well (friends told me, not personally verified).

> On ssf the spawn rate seem to be higher. I did log-in on ssf just to do the 4 dailies and sometime i couldn't leave cuz i was getting one objectives after another (i was killing the boss of all the maps).

Hope this help at least a bit. Don't give up guys

And what about this bug? It wil be never fixed?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305280
Approximately 4 days ago GGG issued an large update. I downloaded it and all my problems were solved. The game ran almost better than perfect. Just what I had been after when I bought a new computer and upgraded my internet.

Perfect, no disconnections, no popup endlessly spawning etc ad nauseam.

Today there was a new update. Not real huge. I downloaded it and BOING.

Now I'm back in disconnections rubberbanding during the bit where I actually got to a map.

Why do this to us GGG. I really want to buy more slots etc but I ain't about to spend a dime on a game that can't stay stable 5 playing sessions in a row.

Please fix the game guys. Just make it so a person with a brand new computer and upgraded internet could play. Which I do on all my other games. Sadly POE is the only game I really want to play and I cannot.
If you had searched for a year you couldn't have come up with a better way to piss off what remains of your core base.
this patch is ->> kek no more
when im trying to download the patch when i reach 50 % its say timeout reached and i cant download the patch now i have try three time and allways same please help me hehe

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires