3.5.4 Patch Notes

Thx for fixing the problem with the spawn of the map device after logging of, or switching charakter. :-)
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Been having a lot of connectivity issues while loading into new areas sending me back to the menu screen since the last patch. Causing every map I open to cost me a single portal to load it in and DC, before I can properly enter a map.
"
dragnmith1 a écrit :
"
Black__Dawn a écrit :
"
PromaG a écrit :
Still nothing about "Unexpected error prevention" when loading game....Too long loading from HDD = unexpected error and no "secure loading" in any way to prevent this...I must run game 3-4 times from log in screen until I appear in city with 2-3 uexpected errors every time(at first run)...

Same. Fix your shit already, no Primodrial Blocks crash fix too? Before adding new content get your current one straight.

+1

This just happend...

loading screen
unexpected disconnection occured
loading screen
spawn in town
enter hideout
loading screen
open strand map (1/6 portals)
loading screen
clear strand map
go back to hideout to stash stuff
get back into strand map (2/6 portals)
open zana's map from daily
loading screen
loading screen
spawn in town
enter hideout
loading screen
enter strand map (3/6 portals)
loading screen
loading screen
spawn in town
enter hideout
loading screen
enter strand map (4/6 portals)
loading screen
enter zana's map portal
loading screen
loading screen
spawn in town
enter hideout
loading screen
enter strand map (5/6 portals)
loading screen
loading screen
spawn in town
enter hideout
loading screen
enter strand map (6/6 portals)
loading screen
enter zana's map
loading screen

Honestly, GGG... optimize your game! Fix this finally. This hasn't been the case for me before 3.0. I don't know what you did there, but something is wrong. And it's getting worse with every bigger update. If this keeps on, then in 1-2 updates the game will have become COMPLETELY unplayable.

This is an extreme example now, but it is absolutely not unusual that I lose 3 portals on a map because of this every so often.

It's on the brink of being unbearable, seriously.
Should have read the notes about reflection, rip.
This patch kinda bricked my game on steam.(different acc.)

The update stopped halfway and doesn't continue anymore.

Now it says the harddrive is using the wrong format. Was working fine in that that regard till this patch. Which is nonesense.

Something went wrong for me. Repair option finished successfully, but didnt fix anything. Hope this gets adressed or there is a fix for it.

Right now i cant play poe because of it, which sucks -.-
This resolved the multiple crashes when swapping zones as a HDD user. Unfortunately after the new patches the crashes began to occur again.
Wasted so many portals trying to join in groups for challenge kills.
Wasted so much currency paying for services , which i couldnt receive as i crashed.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
can it at least be a option to load these new textures (PBR?) for us who dont have EndTier pc's of 1000$'s dollars to load the new textures you put into game that crash most of us users?
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Dernière édition par Akymo86, le 4 mars 2019 03:41:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires