Crucible Supporter Packs - physical goods

"
Talamoe a écrit :
"
Junie a écrit :
I received my shirt last week but I still haven't gotten a shipping notification from jinx for the hoodie yet.. anyone else? :(

It's same here. We need to be patient I guess :)

Good I thought my hoodie is lost and could be at customs, because I got my shirt aswell but no information about the other stuff.
I bought the empyrean pack on the 24th of January and i haven't recieved a single email from J!nx :(
"
Wiizper a écrit :
I bought the empyrean pack on the 24th of January and i haven't recieved a single email from J!nx :(

I bought the crucible supporter pack on 21st of December 2018, and only got t-shirt. It's a bit weird as when I bought a ski helmet few days ago, it arrived few days after I made an order (from US to central EU where I live)...
Ordered at 10th/11th of December, nothing as of today.

No Stuff nor an Shipping Email etc
Dernière édition par Zonk88, le 13 févr. 2019 14:24:50
why you talk about a notification from jinx about your shirts? how are them supposed to contact you? i have neither gotten my shirt or my hoodie and i bought the packs right when they were out.. never before i received anything from jinx but i got already 3 shirts with no problem.. wondering whats up with betrayal ones..
I have not received anything either. Ordered my pack before the start of this league. So nearly 3 months and the physical items of my pack, have still not arrived.

How am I supposed to carry on supporting next league, when I don't even get the stuff from this one, I paid for. Come on 3 months for a T-shirt is just a silly amount of time to be expected to wait... And looks like it will end up being longer then that.

I got the classic customer service SOON response from support, after the 3 week wait for a reply.
Still haven't received any of my items, I will give it some more time but would hate to have to file a complaint with PayPal
Even with a backorder or the like, close to 3 months without even a word about the hoodie is pitiful. Might aswell wait until it's summer so it can sit in the closet for another 5 months before seeing use.
for me hoodie and shirt came about 2weeks after order.
Today the art pack arrived xD
damn they are sexy pictures

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires