Crucible Supporter Packs - physical goods

I was supposed to get:

Path of Exile Signed Art Pack
Path of Exile Hoodie
Path of Exile Logo T-Shirt
(Free International Shipping)

T-Shirt arrived today, but I am confused why it didn't come together with signed art pack and hoodie?

Can anyone confirm that it is normal?
Dernier bump le 22 mars 2019 05:26:10
Mmmh talk to support silly :3 you should be marked for high priority too I'm sure.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Mmmh talk to support silly :3 you should be marked for high priority too I'm sure.

Thank you mate ;)
My shirt came first and the hoodie came about a week later. (signed) art has always come rather late for me, sometimes months after the shirts. This probably because it ships from an entirely different location all together and undergoes a very different process.

I wouldn't worry if I were you, it will come in time.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos a écrit :

Okay, i was about to ping support about it, but will wait instead :) thanks!

"
Talamoe a écrit :
"
Xavathos a écrit :

Okay, i was about to ping support about it, but will wait instead :) thanks!

Well, you could do that anyway to be sure, but honestly, I've never had to. If things are delayed, Support will send you a message personally telling you why and when it will be shipped. At least, that's how it used to go. No way of knowing for sure.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Just chiming in here, it is not uncommon to receive physical items from J!NX (T-Shirt and Hoodie in this case) separately. The Signed Art Pack is shipped from our office in New Zealand, so this will arrive by itself also. :)
"
Stacey_GGG a écrit :
Just chiming in here, it is not uncommon to receive physical items from J!NX (T-Shirt and Hoodie in this case) separately. The Signed Art Pack is shipped from our office in New Zealand, so this will arrive by itself also. :)

Now it makes perfect sense! Thank you guys for answering my question. Btw. I hope the Hoodie will arrive soon as it is getting very cold here in EU :) ⛄
I received my shirt last week but I still haven't gotten a shipping notification from jinx for the hoodie yet.. anyone else? :(
"
Junie a écrit :
I received my shirt last week but I still haven't gotten a shipping notification from jinx for the hoodie yet.. anyone else? :(

It's same here. We need to be patient I guess :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires