[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

Hey
"

firstly thx for an awesome guide and may I ask you to make a little addition?
Is it possible to add changelog/update category, so we can track all the changes to the guide u made without checking all the tabs?
"
Malavius1989 a écrit :
Hi all, i already have 7k es with tabula, just got my HOA 21 which seemed in PoB like a huge upgrade, just dunno what is next priority i have 5 ex budget, getting 6 link quill rain, trying to craft Vaal regalia with offcolor for RoA/HoA or already trying to craft the bow?

i would say buy circle of nostalgia to be able to play hatred/generosity then 6l bow and a 5link chest should be good
"
SAMSQUAMCH26 a écrit :
Can this build clear all content including Uber elder without the watchers eye jewel ?

sure no problem
"
projectoffset a écrit :
Quick question because I think I'm just missing something obvious since I'm new to this build.

With Whispers of Doom and our last ascendency point, we have a total of 3 curses we can apply, correct? Yet in our gear I only see a maximum of two (projectile weakness and poacher's mark from our RoA).

Where is the third curse supposed to be?

so that is my gear from last league i used to play 2 curses back then, but since they buffed a little bit curses this league i decided to go 3 curses again that's why.
"
XoKCoJI a écrit :
Hey
"

firstly thx for an awesome guide and may I ask you to make a little addition?
Is it possible to add changelog/update category, so we can track all the changes to the guide u made without checking all the tabs?

I am planing on making some changes to the guide yes reworking the first part to make a summary and a changelog. just too hyped to play right now :p i will try my best to make it asap probably today or tomorrow cause im also working on a new video
Just got it to 80

haha i wanted to ask you should i go craft the es shield
i try a bit and wasnt that lucky

here the es chest i crafted

Here my lovely gear
my helmet is the best beside the ring

swap to CI
es about 8kes
Dernière édition par Early2019, le 11 mars 2019 08:35:34
"
Someone know if the crawler have any hardcap on ms like spectres?

GGWP

GGWP

WOW Nicee
"
Someone know if the crawler have any hardcap on ms like spectres?

GGWP

dammn :p not as far as i know
Loving this build! Started with it and am just making a few tree adjustments (actually found quite a few that i'll fix up later for higher ES)

Bought my helm enchant last night and yolo'd my quiver.

Up to map tier 10 (only thing holding me back is lack of higher tier map drops)
Love the build guide. Chose it as my starter for this league, and so far it has been treating me really well. After seeing the way Circle of Nostalgia works. I think it would be fair to say that, in case of highest DPS on this build, a Nostalgia with Agony Crawler deals % increased damage and Herald of Agony has #% reduced mana reservation will be BiS. And maybe edit the ring out of the budget version of the build, since the reduced mana reservation is probably the most expensive mod of them all. Ofcourse it depends on how you look at Budget.

Otherwise, really good guide. Easy to follow, at least with some experience in the game. Can't talk for the newcomers. Hope the best for you in Synthesis!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires