3.5.1b Patch Notes

Still crashes on Janus in fortification =(
"
Zeroost a écrit :
Wow, didn't think most of the community would be such spoiled brats - crying about a bugfix because it ruined their exploiting build or other dumb stuff... this game is still f2p and better than 99% AAA games... but they still cry like little bitches.

QFT
patch took away my Stately HO murals ??? Enihar's mtx ring got messed up too after looking thru the bug reports looks like the patch broke more then it fixed ?
Dernière édition par Fasteddie1, le 10 janv. 2019 20:59:50
"
mrSatori a écrit :
Right click to bestiary sphere(fenumus from trade site) does not do anything((( GGG, Fix it pls .

right click it in your menagerie
Thanks for all of this i had monten strike and i was about to quit the game cause i was loosing to much time TYYY
"
VincelotGR a écrit :
I understand fixing the mana cost for Scourge Arrow. But making it drain mana while holding down the skill the same way scorching ray does? wtf? I'm not doing any damage just by holding down my skill, why should i run out of mana?
This needs to be fixed again to drain mana per stage.

Because you charge up for a stronger final effect, the exact same way as Flameblast would.
"
Belpharion a écrit :
"
VincelotGR a écrit :
I understand fixing the mana cost for Scourge Arrow. But making it drain mana while holding down the skill the same way scorching ray does? wtf? I'm not doing any damage just by holding down my skill, why should i run out of mana?
This needs to be fixed again to drain mana per stage.

Because you charge up for a stronger final effect, the exact same way as Flameblast would.

It keeps draining mana after maximum stage reached. That's what i'm saying.
Dernière édition par VincelotGR, le 10 janv. 2019 17:34:06
Unfortunately, game still crashing randomly, and Syndicate members still spawn over each other, really hard to progress in Betrayal with this annoying overlaping bug.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon a écrit :
Unfortunately, game still crashing randomly, and Syndicate members still spawn over each other, really hard to progress in Betrayal with this annoying overlaping bug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDuyeB8Id6I

thank me later
"
Qarl a écrit :
Monsters spawn for a fixed duration, rather than until the completion of the encounter.

are there consequences for the people exploiting this bug for billions of xp / hour in maps?
Dernière édition par cronus, le 10 janv. 2019 17:42:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires