3.5.0d Hotfix Patch Notes

Something's wrong with the information given when looking at the details of my item:
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Brood Caress
Mesh Gloves
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 89 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 18 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 70
Str: 111
Int: 96
--------
Sockets: R-R-R-B
--------
Item Level: 61
--------
33% increased Armour and Energy Shield
+54 to maximum Mana
13% increased Rarity of Items found
+25% to Cold Resistance
+38% to Lightning Resistance
14% increased Stun and Block Recovery
+63 to maximum Life

+63 to maximum Life
Details say the craft's rank 3: 41-55 life while the craft's 63 life.

Looks like it's the same thing with rings.
Seems like a minor problem (if you can call it that) but idk if the problem's bigger than this.
Dernière édition par World_Destructor, le 19 déc. 2018 07:56:53
o m e g a l o l
What possible reason do you have to use a short to store anything that only happens once per account? Is storage so strapped 2 extra bytes per account would break the bank?
May all your rings be unique
"
MFairfax a écrit :
We are back where I was last league. Constant disconnections. When this league was launched my problems cleared out. Game ran perfectly until......,the last update.

Now they are back. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.

The first crash I'm gone for the day. Next crash I'm gone for a week. Next time I'm gone for a month.

I loved this game. It was important to me. I went out and bought a brand new computer JUST FOR THIS GAME.

Well, GGG has beaten this crap out of me.

Went to web site, huge update. Loaded it. Played game. 4 crashes, full complete freezes within 30 minutes.

On Nov 19 I stated game was working perfectly. Now it's dogshit. Oh well live and learn,

Will check back in a week. If I crash again I'm done. I WILL NOT TOLERATE this crap again.

FIX THE DAMN LEAGUE. FIX THE CONSTANT NEVERENDING CRASHES.

Now I feel a little better. Shit all I want to do is play the game.
"
MFairfax a écrit :
"
MFairfax a écrit :
We are back where I was last league. Constant disconnections. When this league was launched my problems cleared out. Game ran perfectly until......,the last update.

Now they are back. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS HAPPENING AGAIN.

The first crash I'm gone for the day. Next crash I'm gone for a week. Next time I'm gone for a month.

I loved this game. It was important to me. I went out and bought a brand new computer JUST FOR THIS GAME.

Well, GGG has beaten this crap out of me.

Went to web site, huge update. Loaded it. Played game. 4 crashes, full complete freezes within 30 minutes.

On Nov 19 I stated game was working perfectly. Now it's dogshit. Oh well live and learn,

Will check back in a week. If I crash again I'm done. I WILL NOT TOLERATE this crap again.

FIX THE DAMN LEAGUE. FIX THE CONSTANT NEVERENDING CRASHES.

Now I feel a little better. Shit all I want to do is play the game.

Have you considered that it's just maybe you having this issues?
Check with your Internet Service Provider... check firewall/Malware, don't use WI-FI and click F1 ingame so that you can see with those graphs what is going on!

If it doesn't work, Bye bye and merry xmas
why are you so cheap, you could've easily set this at 65535, or even 65536 in some cases! : source: having 64Mb ram long ago
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
Here are the facts. From November 19, 2018 my computer ran perfectly until the last big update. If fact it's a brand new computer with lots of RAM etc.

After the last big update it's been dogshit. Everything else runs perfectly, like Dungeons & Dragons online or The World of Warcraft.

Only POE is crappy. I wish it wasn't so. So GGG please please please fix the game!
I'm also having constant disconnects as if I am alt f4 at least once every 30 minutes. I have tried temperature checks, multithreading on/off, different versions of direct x, updating drivers, windows update, reinstalling poe with no improvement. Please fix this!

If it's my firewall what could be wrong? Any other suggestions? The game is unplayable right now and I have never had this issue in all my seasons of playing
"
sarannah101 a écrit :
There is another major issue with update D... in the patch notes it says there will be less add spawns in betrayal encounters. But in-game it seems like the add spawns more than doubled in those encounters! *Edit: fort encounters specifically*

Please fix this!

this!
1st fort: crashed and millions of spawns from necros etc. .. next try 2 screens away massive projectile-barrage - freeze and died

tnx4patch!
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
"
DrSleep9 a écrit :
I'm also having constant disconnects as if I am alt f4 at least once every 30 minutes. I have tried temperature checks, multithreading on/off, different versions of direct x, updating drivers, windows update, reinstalling poe with no improvement. Please fix this!

If it's my firewall what could be wrong? Any other suggestions? The game is unplayable right now and I have never had this issue in all my seasons of playing

I had tbis same problem with a different online game, FFXIV, and it turned out that my CMOS battery was dying, which constantly reset my clock. This led to incorrect timestamps on my packets, which led to me being disconnected every time it happened. I know it’s an obscure unlikely issue, but one worth checking if nothing else has helped.

Something you may have already tried is changing which gateway you’re connected to, in case you’re having a bad connection to your default one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires