Delve Costing Changes

Who the fuck cares, lol.

It's still a league only good for blue collar workers.

Only dudes willing to do repetitive shit just to sustain doing repetitive shit.

#watching_paint_dry_is_more_fun

(oh and don't get me started on Reddit naz*s hiding / deleting posts when there's a problem lol.)
Dernière édition par Mischief67, le 21 sept. 2018 17:03:35
"
Mischief67 a écrit :
Who the fuck cares, lol.

It's still a league only good for blue collar workers.

Only dudes willing to do repetitive shit just to sustain doing repetitive shit.

#watching_paint_dry_is_more_fun

(oh and don't get me started on Reddit naz*s hiding / deleting posts when there's a problem lol.)
may i point you to the name of the company?
Been playing all day and I hate where The Delve is at.

Incredible how this went from a great league with a great new mechanic to "might as well play in Standard" league.

GGG, I love you guys, but honestly your thinking is stale and repetitive. You don't have to gate The Delve behind high-level red tier maps in the same way you put interweave other new league mechanics into maps. The Delve already has its own gating - increasing difficulty - no need to add another gating (red-tier maps) on top of that.

Very sad to see this league go up in flames - and by choice no less.

See you in December.
GGG, pls, begin TEST your releases before release. What are u doing doesn't works fine.
"
Chris a écrit :
... if you can't sustain Tier 16 maps, you will have a vastly different amount of Sulphite than someone who can.

It's currenly imposible to sustain top tier map drops, why can't you just fix that instead.

Still love you guys keep the good work up!
Feels like GGG wont see us in delve..
"
EustaceCS a écrit :
"
Chris a écrit :
... and this means that if you can't sustain Tier 16 maps, ... the difference between someone sustaining Tier 16 maps ... The best way to gain sulphite is still Tier 16 maps ... maps are a lot more rewarding than non-maps

Holy shit, I can't even reach Maps (not mentioning sustaining any) alone because of roadblock named Kitava and necessity to either pick mainstream build + invest into gear or to waste a week to become less decently geared + overleveled while having character build I actually enjoy, without paying anything to shady dealers of sorts, because of it.
Sustaining T16 mars?
Really?
Really?
Are you serious?
Is this an advertisement of Ex Orb sellers or what?
What am I supposed to do with this... information?
If I can't sustain T16 maps - should I uninstall + wank off? Do this Manifesto mean it or what?
i'll be honest. i dont' know if your character is just a straight troll or if that is a legitimate attempt. please tell me so i can either try to help you, or if it's a troll, then i can just fuck right off and get back to doing anything else. Kitava is honestly not a hard fight, other than hitting like a train with his huge windup attacks.
Dernière édition par brownies, le 21 sept. 2018 18:12:05
"
Joker a écrit :
"
JoeShmo a écrit :
The longest delves are not the most profitable, because you can't vendor or carry back with you all of the loot that drops from larger delves. You're output, outside of getting high value currency drops ( if it happens ) will always be exactly the same no matter which delve you choose ( short, medium, long, stupidly long ) because your inventory space is finite ..and you can't vendor or stash items at the crawler.

This is like taking away stash access in the lab ...and then saying that the higher difficulties are more profitable ...despite not being able to carry the extra loot from larger and larger labs because you have no access to the stash. Seeing items drop on the ground is not wealth, being able to actually use those items to make money is wealth.

You can't do that if you have to leave it all on the ground.
You can access the stash and sell items infinitely, unless you get a disconnect or misclick, just switch back and forth between the mine entrance and the current delve. (Button on the top left in the Subterranean chart.)

It has been like this since the beginning.

I can see that's finally available now, but that was only a recent fix because it never worked beforehand. That always spawned a brand new instance of that mine area, and the button itself ( top left ) is conflicting because it was always synonymous with returning to the camp ..since that's the only way you were getting back after a delve, using that button.

There was no mention in the patch notes that it now works to send you to your last node visited too ( without a reset ). They only mentioned that you can now click to go to the node you're currently at ( which prevented you from retrying nodes you had failed, without having to start a new delve, or other instance, somewhere else and then go back ) ..which again ...never stated it would preserve the mine state as it would always reset it prior.

I'm glad there's a way now, and thanks for pointing it out, but it was never like that "since the beginning."
This problem will persist because sulphite gathering is a boring gating mechanism. People were expecting they'll be stopped by "endless" difficulty scaling, instead they are stopped by sulphite tax.

Because of complexity, PoE probably cant offer a smooth experience & balance by difficulty scaling, so, GGG put themselves between the hammer and the anvil.

Delve is good content, but sulphate tax gating sucks...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Nelkael a écrit :
"
Chris a écrit :
... if you can't sustain Tier 16 maps, you will have a vastly different amount of Sulphite than someone who can.

It's currenly imposible to sustain top tier map drops, why can't you just fix that instead.

Still love you guys keep the good work up!

what? i got butt loads of red maps including t16. cities drop tons of maps! it is very well possible.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires