Delve Costing Changes

Now wait... delves that cost me 55 before, now cost me 256. Medium ones that wer about 180 to 260 are 4xx to 8xx now?`
What kind of bs is that?

I had a capacity of 330 before tha patch whch let me do 2-3 Delves every time my limit was reached. And now I can´t even do ONE????

Whose idea was that?? ^^
I guess listening to the people who cry loudly is a good move for your company. A good move can bring resources for the game and improve the game. But I always liked the POSSIBILITIES this game has to offer. The chance to get something very rare. The increse in droprate for t1 uniques some time ago was not very good in my opinion. Divination cards made exclusive items worse. Just dont make EVERYTHING too easy to get, its not fun if I have it.
"
ThngsLikeThis a écrit :
Now wait... delves that cost me 55 before, now cost me 256. Medium ones that wer about 180 to 260 are 4xx to 8xx now?`
What kind of bs is that?

I had a capacity of 330 before tha patch whch let me do 2-3 Delves every time my limit was reached. And now I can´t even do ONE????

Whose idea was that?? ^^

Welcome to GGG. This is their modus operandi.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"the best way to get sulphite is t16 map"
And the map drop rate is really, really, bad, lol. 1 month already and only drop 4 t16 maps, regardless of map quantity/quality/number of members
[Removed by Support]

"
HoangBoss a écrit :
"the best way to get sulphite is t16 map"
And the map drop rate is really, really, bad, lol. 1 month already and only drop 4 t16 maps, regardless of map quantity/quality/number of members

Inb4 arrival of experts with their "justbuysextantvaalfragmentschiselsplay8modmaps."
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Dernière édition par Ben_GGG, le 21 sept. 2018 07:09:42
"
Iznuts a écrit :
I really don't understand whats so hard to for people to understand. MAPS/ATLAS are what the game is about, delve is an addition/side to mapping. Were people actually expecting to just get free/easy delves, loot and xp. If you don't like doing maps then its probably time to take a break and find something else to play.

If you're not running t15 maps you shouldn't have easy no effort required access to t15+ delve content.

Well its a league, I mean I expect something new, someting interesting I can play more than maps

Now with those sulfite change , why dont they just integrate it in SC and be done with it
"
ThngsLikeThis a écrit :
What kind of bs is that?

Whose idea was that?? ^^

You also get a lot more sulphite in maps now. So much so that you're going to have to upgrade your sulphite capacity - you have 330 max...out of 18000...
How is this patch a thing?? delves at deph 120 costed me around 40 sulphite for shorter ones. and 200 for the really long ones. Now it went up to 200 for the short ones and 800 for the longer ones. I probably need to upgrade my sulphite capacity like 3 times before I can run a short delve again......

After upgrading the sulphite capacity things are back to normal.
Dernière édition par xxg, le 21 sept. 2018 10:45:44
How is it that we regularly meet Niko in the main game but never in Delve ?
It would be more logical and enjoyable to meet him in the depths so that it could give us sulphite and sell us flares and dynamite without having to teleport outside.
I'm glad that GGG has responded so quickly to their error.

But this post makes me so furious, you've added a NEW end game and tied it to an OLD end game.

Also 1000 hours meme never fit here so well.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires