Delve Balance Changes

"
sonicmarsh a écrit :
Dunno if this got started already, but does this change the Scion ascendancy at all since pathfinder and guardian got changed?

Probably, but we'll see for sure when the patch notes come out later today.
I'm hoping cast on crit discharge makes a comeback. Or Cast on crit anything. At most 2 casts pr second isn't enough. Not the case it seems.

Was also hoping the elementalist ascendancy would get "balanced" to the point where the reflect immunity part actually gets worth taking, instead of missing out on something even more awesome. Like massive prolif, elemental penetration or elemental ailment immunities. Also not the case.

Just more nerfs to 'flavour of the month' sighs. The minion love is fine I guess, but minion builds always struggled. Either they get 1 shot or they don't deal any damage.

I'm also curious about the two new 'heralds'. Seems like a lot of effort to put out two new skills and then shoehorning in a bunch of crap to make them viable. I worry that they will be a waste of a gem socket on anything that isn't a Guardian (for Herald of Purity) or Pathfinder (for Herald of Agony).

Better access to spell block is actually nice though. That's what I'm hyped about. Sort of. Dying slightly less, but still probably getting 1 shot.

Rock is overpowered, paper is fine. Scissor.

"
Nahdoo a écrit :
I'm hoping cast on crit discharge makes a comeback. Or Cast on crit anything. At most 2 casts pr second isn't enough. Not the case it seems.

Cast on crit has sort of been replaced / outclassed by poet's pen, and to a lesser extent cospri's. Cospri's is really basically cast on crit though. I did a cospri guy in incursion league, it was fine up through shaper, but not really uber-elder viable.

"
Was also hoping the elementalist ascendancy would get "balanced" to the point where the reflect immunity part actually gets worth taking, instead of missing out on something even more awesome. Like massive prolif, elemental penetration or elemental ailment immunities. Also not the case.

I took paragon of calamity on my elementalist this league. More for the leech than for the reflect immunity. Reflect is pretty irrelevant now that it is only a map mod. You can just roll past if you're not immune, ez pz.
Awsome Job guys , Best Game ever
"
Shield Charge
The movement portion of Shield Charge is no longer affected by local weapon speed modifiers on weapons. The total weapon attack time will still affect the build up and end animations of the skill but your travel time will only be impacted by movement speed and global attack speed. This makes using certain weapons (called Brightbeak) far less powerful with the skill, flattening the playing field when it comes to what weapons to use. We'll be further reviewing the effect of attack speed on the skill in future, but for now we're just adjusting this one aspect of the skill.

What about an linked attack speed support gem, is this still affecting shield charge? thx.
Why are people saying Arc needs to be nerfed solely because it's OP when used with traps? Self cast Arc needs BUFFS not nerfs. They made the right choice by nerfing traps.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
We'll be monitoring these skills, and being mindful of adding future instant skills so that they need to be timed well rather than using them every time they're off cooldown.

I would love to see some melee skills becoming instead, in the sense that they can be used while moving your character. So still dependent on weapon/attack speed but being able to move while using them. It would feel so much more fluid and might give melee chars a more dodgy feel to them.
"
Why are people saying Arc needs to be nerfed solely because it's OP when used with traps? Self cast Arc needs BUFFS not nerfs. They made the right choice by nerfing traps.

Self cast anything (except blade vortex) could use a buff, really.
waiting for the day when they actually balance the game.

"what i want to read"

balance includes
path of life - removed!
path of ES - removed!
path of defense - actually balanced now!
path of passive - not passive anymore!
path of one shot - no longer happens!
path of act 10 boss - doesn't one shot you with great gear!
path of skill balance - no skill left behind!
path of RNG - still here but it's not terrible!
path of class balance - yes they are equally fun to play and they are balanced to boot!
path of 3rd party markets where bots are rampant - reworked trade system!
you have choices now!

"what's actually on my screen"

skills destroyed KB, Sunder, all support trap builds.
flame dash still has charges. lighting warp is 5% better.
didn't nerf WB/LS because we need to "balance" these skills out. e.g WB/LS/SC need light speeds while everything else can be slower, because that's what balance means.

vaal soul prevention, well you see we don't want you not dying to our poorly balanced boss damage so we will just nerf the aura vaal skills and call it a buff to vaal skills no one uses!
Thank you for the Detonate Dead changes! ♥

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires