Delve Balance Changes

Hmmm
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
As a new player to the game, I'm impressed by the development team's attention to detail and the community. That has made me want to play, and possibly spend money on this game.

Thank you
RIP explosive arrow offscreen garbage builds...can't wait to see you guys in the arena.
Dernière édition par rotting_fox, le 27 août 2018 20:59:45
CAN'T WAIT LOL
Looking really good, great adjustments.
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
about time shield charge got nerfed
IGN Suck
Wow. Wonder how bad is the kb nerf.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Ctrl+F Inpulsa
Ctrl+F Poet

Nice, I can play Delve.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Saboteur might be no more since his serviveability was based on siphoning trap and speed/avoidance of getting hit before traps activated. It was fun while it lasted. Pathfinder looks great with ZiggyD's video. It will now take longer to clear with KB and Sunder I think. Poor Thi3n (he loved KB clearing)
Dernière édition par ThunderBiome, le 27 août 2018 21:02:57
Sorry, Sunderboi.
˙͜ >˙

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires