Delve Balance Changes

oh no not tornado shot with a maul!!!
oh no not tornado shot with a wand!!!

Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
"
Bex_GGG a écrit :
Delve Balance Changes

What about party system? Are we finally getting a master loot option?
"
joshuamckay a écrit :
"
Dahkaga a écrit :
Woo no changes to Arc that I see! That was a SHOCKING thing to see... RIP traps though thank god :D <3

Arc in my opinion, never really needed a nerf. Without a doubt it was, and still is strong, but only due to Traps, Mines, and totems.

Finally somebody noticed it between all those Inpulsa and Arc complains...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Trap and mine nerfs? I get that, but it was mostly the skills used with traps and mines that became overpowered in combination (Arc, GC); by comparison; i tried Flame Surge traps and those still sucked.

Block/spell block changes? Block still needs heavy investment to be good in endgame and you already use a lot of nodes on life, damage, base stats and pathing so dunno what this will do.

I'm very happy about the KB nerf. Maybe now people will try Power Siphon which looks cooler since rework, but most likely they will just use Caustic Arrow as TS 2.0

The vaal soul gain prevention and secondary damage mitigation seem like an indirect nerf to Vaal Blight and Ocultist's profane bloom, with the former probably being unintended as i read about the intended effect for Vaal EQ and the latter being colateral. Pity, even though i will still play it, path of building and my own calculations say i will now use Vaal Blight 4.4 times per minute instead of 7.5 at max efficiency (so less in reality). Sad? May be. But if i play for several hours it's still a lot, so its fine : )

Increases and decreases to minions also affect you; a mod now available on the passive tree? I haven't read much in the comments about this since people focus on the nerfs. You don't have to use scourge claw anymore; you can do it with bow or wand or spell casters. Pathfinder Herald of Agony Quill Rain poison deeps meta?? Possibly op but lets see : )

Proper way to change stuff is: bring all the bad new in one go, slowly and over a greater period of time spread the good news. Gj on doing that devs.
so sick dude
RIP KB
Hello Ele Hit?

Hello Inpulsa?

Yet you nerf stuff like Vaal Blight and Sunder.

LuL...
"
DistantBliss a écrit :
Trap and mine nerfs? I get that, but it was mostly the skills used with traps and mines that became overpowered in combination (Arc, GC); by comparison; i tried Flame Surge traps and those still sucked.

Block/spell block changes? Block still needs heavy investment to be good in endgame and you already use a lot of nodes on life, damage, base stats and pathing so dunno what this will do.

I'm very happy about the KB nerf. Maybe now people will try Power Siphon which looks cooler since rework, but most likely they will just use Caustic Arrow as TS 2.0

The vaal soul gain prevention and secondary damage mitigation seem like an indirect nerf to Vaal Blight and Ocultist's profane bloom, with the former probably being unintended as i read about the intended effect for Vaal EQ and the latter being colateral. Pity, even though i will still play it, path of building and my own calculations say i will now use Vaal Blight 4.4 times per minute instead of 7.5 at max efficiency (so less in reality). Sad? May be. But if i play for several hours it's still a lot, so its fine : )

Increases and decreases to minions also affect you; a mod now available on the passive tree? I haven't read much in the comments about this since people focus on the nerfs. You don't have to use scourge claw anymore; you can do it with bow or wand or spell casters. Pathfinder Herald of Agony Quill Rain poison deeps meta?? Possibly op but lets see : )

Proper way to change stuff is: bring all the bad new in one go, slowly and over a greater period of time spread the good news. Gj on doing that devs.

The thing is nerfing cluster trap and decreasing trap throw speed will turn Arc trap from OP -> acceptable, but did you know this also hurt other already balanced traps in the process, from acceptable -> unusable.

So in the end this nerf changes nothing. People still have to rely on arc trap just to stay in acceptable range, while other traps become straight garbage after the nerf.

This is the real issue here, instead of nerfing one op skill, they nerf every traps in the process.
Dernière édition par bjornharx, le 16 oct. 2019 17:35:40
I am rather surprised by these changes. It feels good but without numbers I can´t judge.

On the other hand I am missing lots of things (Zerphii, Poet´s Pen, Indigon, HH, Ele hit, …)

We have to wait for full patch notes I guess.

"
HOWEVER about that secondary damage thing, I'm quite worried.
Does this include things like Inpulsa's explosion and Proofane Bloom Node?

It will effect pvp mostly (or HoGM map). Monsters can dodge/block rarely (if even).
Dernière édition par Rakiii, le 28 août 2018 05:03:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires