International Piety Kill Event

Note that the way that these boss-kill races work is that people only appear on the ladder when they have completed the goal. So watch some streams below to see them play!

This race is limited to five competitors from our server and five from Tencent's Chinese server. The five winners of this race will progress to the Kitava Kill race later today.

You can see Tencent's official stream of the race (with commentary in Chinese) here. Scroll down a bit for the embedded player.

Check out these streams of the competitors from the GGG server:

ZiggyD and Havoc are also providing their own English commentary.

For more information about this event, check out this post!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Dernière édition par Chris, le 9 mars 2018 23:40:11
Dernier bump le 10 mars 2018 20:48:57
http://poe.qq.com/cp/a20180223dks/finals.htm?atm_cl=ad&atm_pos=20426&e_code=395824 this stream not work only me? Or not work yet?
Woo race hype!
@Zizaran ingame
Anyone can join this?
What's the point of this for non streamers?
hyped to watch this, I didn't know anyone could join that's awesome I miss races.
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
"
MMOStars a écrit :
What's the point of this for non streamers?

its fun to participate, you should try.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
I thought it was a bug when I got an event notification, nice to see racing in 2018.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Can anyone join this event or is it only those hand selected? I am getting notifications about the event and it says I can join but when I go to make a new toon, it doesn't give me an option to play the race.

Edit; I'm dumb and a sad panda. Having read the event thread, it is only open to those hand selected :(
Dernière édition par McAteer92, le 9 mars 2018 23:23:56
I am trying out to see if the ladder api is working :)

This race would be a good test

http://ladder.tldrexile.com
I need more purple titles

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires