A Quick Note About Nets

People going too crazy over new leagues. They either love it or hate it. Just chill, it's still new content. Whether it turns out great or bad we'll find out. No worries, nothing could be worse than Anarchy, Torment, Tempest, or Warbands. We managed to hit rock bottom with the 2.0 release. Not even Harbinger was that bad (admit it, you enjoyed Tempest Bindings, Beachhead (best EXP ever made), and those nice harbinger and annul orbs.

I think we were overly spoiled by Breach and Legacy Leagues. I don't think we'll top those two leagues for a long time...
Saving up money for a supporter package GGG is netting our money pretty easy ;)
A video with a few gameplay examples would definitely help communicating more clearly how the mechanic is supposed to work.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Props for communication, as always, thanks Chris.

Personally i'm moderately excited about the league mechanic, gonna have to actually play it in order to see how cool or how annoying it is.
Also seeing the rewards will be interesting ;d.

I always feel like people freak out way too much before actually seeing the content and making their own judgement. Then again, i'm guilty of doing just that during several PoE announcements in the past, so who am i to judge them.
Dernière édition par nskLantash, le 23 févr. 2018 04:15:25
Awesome, thank you!

I really like how transparent you are and how much you go out of your way, even during crunch time, to take the time to go on a little game design trip with us. :)
Perception is reality.
"
boyandroid a écrit :
Question, are they "upgradable" by selling thru a vendor? If we vendor x3 of the same tier = next tier net, like flask?

I would like to know this also
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
I wish you could see on the cesspool called reddit, which user completed challenges at all. Hard to visit that place.
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Nets still sound really crappy mechanically no matter how you try and paint it.

Consumable, tiered, drop...ugh.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Draqu1986 a écrit :
Can you explain how a summoner/ KB/TS/ ED will handle this cause we clear 1 screen away almost all the time .

If you have enough dps even rare mobs will die before you trow the net?

i guess you'll have to Theorycraft around https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Speaker%27s_Wreath
Dernière édition par Benatic, le 23 févr. 2018 06:07:15
"
Chameleon a écrit :
Nets still sound really crappy mechanically no matter how you try and paint it.

Consumable, tiered, drop...ugh.

+

More stuff to carry around in an already absurdly small inventory. GG GGG
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires