[3.0] Expensively Squishy Frost Blades Slayer / Ez 4minute shapers/ Uber Atziri / Fast Mapping/

Disclaimer

I know this is not a cost efficient build and their are plenty of safe options with decent damage for frost blades. So look away if you're a new or poor player or someone who wants the most out of their Exalts (*cough* blade flurry is broken *cough*).

PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/t7SqNtdB

Videos
Phoenix with attack speed mod: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMqqeH7znvA

Sub 4 minute shaper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Q317qMWFQ&t=3s

Uber Atziri(one death unfortunately): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehjCLNUdO-U&t=54s

Minotaur: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV95uDCzpEQ

More videos later

Gear

Spoiler

Gear Explanation

Spoiler

Swords give the best DPS since it has two huge node clusters that is easily obtainable due to duelist starting point. With 0.4% life leech and Atziri's promise, our damage output is more than enough to leech us back to full with each hit. Thus making the benefit of having that 1.2% life leech node for claws is pretty useless.

When buying a sword its important that is has high PDPS with attack speed and crit chance. Crafted crit and attack speed is fine as long as it has those two mods.

This helmet is broken as fuck. I basically lose almost half of my DPS if I take it off. But, if you're casually mapping and don't want any surprise deaths then I'd recommend switching starkonja or devoto's.

lol

Basically the most important item of this build. If you can't afford it then you should probably look at another build. VP or acuity is essential for crit based attack builds.

Boots/Belts is where you want to stack resists on since we use 3 unique armours. If you still have resistances that aren't capped then I'd put some on rings.
For rings/amulets, the most important stat that you should aim for is at least 300++ accuracy. Rings/amulets provide you with a lot of HP and damage so you shouldn't cheap out on these. I'd probably prioritize flat phys on the prefix last cause resis + good damage mods and life gets pretty pricey.

Gems
Spoiler

Frost Blades Setup:

When mapping:

Curse for bossing only:

Immortal Call Setup:

Ancestral Warchief:

Whirling Blades:

Auras and misc(no link needed):

Jewels
Spoiler

Alright these will probably look absurd for you guys and that's fine. 2 mod and 1 life mod is fine. These jewels were the reason why I decided to make frostblade in the first place since I got it for so cheap.
Spoiler
slammed the hypnotic jewel for more crit multi and slammed melee damage on one the life jewels and buying the other for only 80c.

Having a strong threshhold jewel is really great since it provides more DPS than my jewel with 4x crit multi so you only have to buy 3 good jewels.

Flasks

Spoiler

Important that you get 25% reduced charge used for the silver flask because it allows you to use it twice during bosses without having a reduce flask belt. Freeze/curse is the only immunity you need since other ailments are non threatening or frequent enough for a flask slot. But these flasks are mostly for more DPS conversion which our build is really reliant on.

Ascendancy

Spoiler
Like every other slayer in the game it'll just be your standard

Endless hunger>Brutal Fervor>Bane of Legends>Headsman

Spoiler
So why the hell are you playing slayer for FrostBlades?

To be completely honest. I was thinking of making a raider instead but wanted to kill myself before I even reached level 30. So, I just played on my existing slayer. I also had a pathfinder already at lvl 94 so why not play pathfinder instead? Well I did but I was pretty much forced to use kaom's root and its a lot harder to build resist without boots even when your glove socket is free since you're using VP. Slayer gave more damage overall due to 20% cull and better pathing for sword nodes. Because of Endless hungry I'm allowed to grab blood rage because its not as painful since you don't have Vaal Pact.

Bossing and Mapping

Uber Atziri
Spoiler
Probably the hardest one for this build because you're always on the edge with abyssus.
Try not to head straight on big packs and open rooms because you will die. Once you get to the first boss you focus the one on the left first and you should be able to kill it before the right one spawns. Trio is probably the iffiest one. You're gonna have to play really ballsy and aggressively. I'll want to keep melee splash on so when you focus on the titty girl first you can also knock back the guy behind her at the same time. ALWAYS KILL TITTY FIRST. The order for the other 2 doesnt matter cause you can just constantly knock them back. The last boss Atziri herself is probably the 2nd easiest one just that you can't make a single mistake. For this boss I'll switch to my devotos because you WILL get 1shot by any of her spears in any form so it's essential that you get a backup. This is optional but I like to switch to dual strike because it works so well with our current tree and gem setup. With how multistrike auto targetting works I don't really trust it too much during the mirror phase. During the split I usually target the one with the blue hand because it's easiest to see and I can kill it before a flameblast can complete so it doesn't really matter.

Shaper
Spoiler
Probably the easier thing that you can kill because the fight is so trivial with my damage.
You can tank shaper laser easily(only with flasks up) ignore frost bolt damage from the mini boss inbetween phases. Your whirling blade attack speed is so fast you don't really have to worry about every dying to slam. Just make sure to place warchief on the opposite side of your character since you want it alive for the DPS buff.

Chimera
Spoiler
I generally avoid this boss all together or try not to run any rippy mods on it because there's not much you can do with abyssus + unavoidable physical damage. Just don't get hit by the goat ad's leap slam because thats a guaranteed kill.

Hydra
Spoiler
I don't even bother placing warchief down on this boss just orb of storm flask and go.
You can 100% tank the the barrage of arrow thing she does(unless you have super rippy mods) but just don't tank her other 2 skills because they'll be guaranteed one shots even with ToH.

Phoenix
Spoiler
Probably one of the more challenging boss other than chimera because of how squishy you are combined with his strong hits and mini fire tornados. Generally you can kill this boss before his tiny phoenix even forms their tornados. But if you have to reposition too much and the little phoenixes spawn, then I'll try to wipe them first which should be easy since you're frostblades then focus on the boss again.

Minotaur
Spoiler
Easiest guardian by far for this build. You can't tank his slam if he has at least one mod but you can probably kill him before that. I like to use bloodlust instead of ruthless for minotaur because it's so easy to get bleed stacks quickly from warchief because he's so stationary.

Dernière édition par OrangeLeaf, le 22 oct. 2017 16:12:28
Dernier bump le 22 oct. 2017 03:30:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires