Desecrate

So, can we focus on actually important things now? Like reverting AoE, CoC, DoT, and density nerfs? And making bosses rewarding?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I am so happy I am going to buy some mtx.
Keep the buffs coming
I almost never post feedback, positive or negative regarding ggg and their balancing. But I just wanted to say thanks for changing this to an extent, having gameplay be fun and rewarding is my main draw to this game, and spending that much time just to be able to play a specter build (until logging off) was more than frustrating. Praise be to these improvements!
@Doge_This_DPS
What can i say!! THANK YOU CHRIS AND GGG 😂
I have been playing this game since closed beta and i have always had a summoner as main. You just made al my dreams about my fav build come true! Thank you so much, guess il soon have to contact support about designing a t1 spectre unique! Love GGG!!
Dernière édition par Furywrath, le 13 oct. 2017 01:41:24
Thanks.
Good to hear about the upcoming changes but in the meantime:

There's a very serious bug with spectres right now. I went into 1v1 PvP to complete the daily and all my specters died instantly. They didn't return to me after going back to any non PVP active area.

PVP IS CURRENTLY OFF LIMITS TO SPECTRE SUMMONERS

Please fix. This is very annoying as it it costly (and time consuming) to get T17 spectres back from scratch.

Dernière édition par Razzenit, le 13 oct. 2017 02:22:16
While this change is better than the current state, there are two better ways to fix this issue and make Spectres a main stream skill.

First - (everyone knows this but GGG apparently) just make spectre scale to the lowest of either the desecrate gem or the raise spectre gem.

Second - allow players to 'kill' their spectres in their hideout and have a specific desecrate table for the hideout and the hideout scales to the character level, desecrate gem, or raise spectre skill gem whichever is lowest. This way if u ever need the same spectres you have had before you just have to use desecrate in the hideout to get them again.
i <3 u
gimme money bitch
This is REALLY a buff!!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires