[3.0] Hidden potential BF crit gladiator

Inspired by other hidden potential builds, i tried to come up with something with decent damage and quite fast gameplay, that can also kill guardians and shaper:

this is the PoB of my character: https://pastebin.com/pPF7kQpG
nothing new, classic one hand sword and shield with a bit more dmg nodes and less life.

the build is still a work in progress but it kinda works. Feel free to give ur opinion on the possible changes

Required Uniques:

the build is based on this jewel: more magic items -> more damage

Decent cheap shield. It's hard to get resistances with magic equips, so either this, or a good rare

high phys dmg and crit multi. It needs a good "increase phys damage taken" roll.
Arctic armour and Soul of Lunaris on the pantheon to mitigate the increased phys dmg we take.
For mapping a starkonja is ok too.

for life and a bit of resistances

not required, but i found it usefull for shaper with the high leech %.

------

Required Rares:

high phys and attack speed

The rest of the gear is all magic, with a high life roll and a single high res/all res.

-------

Main Gem Links:

6L (chest): Blade flurry - increased aoe/conc effect - melee phys - ruthless - maim - added fire/ bloodlust if u use warchief with chance to bleed

4L auras: hatred - herald of ash - arctic armour - enlighten 3/4

4L: shield charge - faster attacks - fortify + // ancestral warchief (if u dont want to use the 4L setup for warchief with chance to bleed

4L: vaal haste - tempest shield - bloodrage - increase duration

3L: cwdt - immortal call - lightning golem

3L: orb of storm - curse on hit - punishment

u can change the vaal haste 4L for a 4L warchief with chance to bleed - faster attacks - melee phys to apply bleeding, and swap added fire for bloodlust on the 6L

------

Flasks:

last flask will probably be a taste of hate (still have to get one)

------

Pantheon

Soul of Lunaris/Soul of Solaris, depends on the encounter
Soul of yugul for the bit of ele dmg we do

------

As i said before, it's a work in progress, but i managed to kill guardians pretty easily, and then with the addition of a carnage heart, shaper.

------

Dernière édition par stuntrr, le 9 oct. 2017 18:45:52
Dernier bump le 8 oct. 2017 16:22:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires