Physical Reflect -- Help!

So I've been playing flicker strike for the past few weeks and I'm really enjoying it, started off as a Berserker figured I was dying because of lack of leech \ 10% dmg taken ascendancy. So I just leveled a slayer and went pretty heavy into leech and I still seem to be dying to physical reflect, maybe not as often but I still get 1 shot sometimes any suggestions?

I'm using:
CWDT Immortal Call + Inc Duration
Slayer 50% Reduced Phy Reflect
Pantheon 25% Reduced Phy Reflect
Blood Rage Gem + Hematophagy Passive (Extra Leech)
Using Basalt and Granite Flasks
I have 3,380 Armor ~22% Physical Dmg Reduction without Flasks and 14,250 Armor ~72% Physical Dmg reudction with.

Really don't want to use the physical reflect ring, was thinking about trying chaos golem and vaal molten shell?

Is there something I'm missing about slayer, I thought it didn't die to reflect? =(
Dernier bump le 11 oct. 2017 12:53:27
It seems like you'r damage per hit is just so high that your 14k armor becomes useless. If you're using ruthless, replace it with something. Ruthless gives you *insane* damage boost every 3rd hit and while it's nice to have in theory it can become suicidal when facing reflect mobs.

Or maybe just simply get that ring and enjoy 100% reflect immunity. Why not?
The problem is even with 75% reflect damage reduction (slayer + pantheon) physical reflect will kill you because of way armor calculation works.
Especially if your armor value is low and beside reflect reduction you have no real physical damage mitigation.
Unless for really high amount, boosting your armor alone will simply not help you with reflect.
You should concentrate on reducing flat % of physical damage to compensate for remaining 25% of reflect damage.

Here are some ways you can do exactly that:

- Use basalt flask for flat 15% phys damage reduction.
- Use Taste of hate flask to convert 20% of physical damage taken to cold damage which is further mitigated by your cold resistance of 81%.
Note: This will not mitigate flat 20% but it is almost as good as basalt flask, plus it gives you damage.
- Use arctic armor for flat 12% phys damage reduction.
- Find the way to generate endurance charges (each one is 4% phys damage reduction).
- Use fortify in your main skill setup for 20% reduction from all sources, for bonus you can take Rampart wheel near duelist to boost those 20% to 23%.
- Take Master of Force node in tree for additional 10% reflect damage reduction.
- If you are doing insane amount of physical damage you can use vaal pact or atziri's acuity.

As you see there are plenty of options you can use to completely mitigate remaining 25% of reflected damage, it is up to you to experiment and find best combination.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires