[3.0] Kira's Starforge Pure Physical Cyclone Slayer [1 Mil DPS, 9k+ Life, Lab Farmer]

What do you think of Death's Oath for this built?

Also, what do you think of The Retch?

livejamie
"
gogunow a écrit :
Man. Update the guide. I'm following this guide now and can't understand how you will get up to 1mil dps. Paste PoB liniks already, not screenshots please

Just import their character into PoB?
livejamie
"
livejamie a écrit :
"
gogunow a écrit :
Man. Update the guide. I'm following this guide now and can't understand how you will get up to 1mil dps. Paste PoB liniks already, not screenshots please

Just import their character into PoB?

I did, he's nowhere near 1 mil. Maybe a 1/4 of that on shaper. cyclone builds don't normally get that high, especially non-crit pure phys cyclone builds. I've seen some crit scaling cyclone get to 800k along with using hatred and giving up quite a bit of survivability.
How do you get 18k armour?
This is a solid build. Very solid. Its pure physical but i can easily do pyhsical reflect maps.
Nice amount of leech, not much currency needed to be effective, nice high tier map farmer build.
Nice lab farmer. And great for bosses.

The only thing is 6 link starforge and kaom's heart.

By the way, devoto's devotion

Vulnerability curse effect increase is a good cheap choice.

Pretty damn solid build, i am 87 lvl and i have no problems with guardians. Yet still i havent tried shaper but i think that build can handle all of the content.

The only bad thing is "cannot leech" map modes. And the intelligence need for build.

Plus it does not have millions of dps but i killed guardians easily.
Dernière édition par realjam, le 15 oct. 2017 14:40:43
Hello ! I was wondering if blood magic is viable with this build ?? are auras absolutely necessary ??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires