3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi,

I love playing RF and often come back to this guide for "tips and tricks" that I had not thought of myself.

I have a recommendations which you might consider for your gear recommendation in the opening section:

Instead of Kaom's roots use Elder shaped boots with:

- Socketed gems supported by level x Spell Totem
- X% increased totem damage
- x Maximum life
- Movement speed
- single resistance

I link Scorching ray, Efficacy, Elemental focus and Burning damage.

Not sure how it compares on real end game when swapping out for Kaom's but right now Running T10 in cheap gear it gives me a very good damage boost single target. When I swap to Kaom's Roots I really miss my totem, and often end up switching back to it even if it comes at a cost the benefits that the Roots give.

Positive:
- Having a totem up helps a bit defensively
- Movement speed (compared to Kaom's that is. Sure when shield charging everywhere you dont really need movement speed, but it also drives me nuts at times.)
- Decent Damage from the totem. With lvl 19 gems I have 7k tooltip dps. Considering it goes 8 stages + fire res debuff it effectively does a lot more.
- Can have resistance from boots

Negative:
- No unwavering stance
- lower health pool

Yeah, I feel I may need this - i killed shaper first go, but i died 2 times due to ZANA dying from the minions...
Thx for the great guide and sorry if it's a noobish question, but i can't find it on previous posts.

Is it bad to use blasphemy + flammability instead of vitality aura? I don't degen anymore so i thought it would be a nice dps boost. Can someone tell me if it's diminishing returns to use flammability with EE (stacking negative fire res)?
"
DiCasualGamer a écrit :
Thx for the great guide and sorry if it's a noobish question, but i can't find it on previous posts.

Is it bad to use blasphemy + flammability instead of vitality aura? I don't degen anymore so i thought it would be a nice dps boost. Can someone tell me if it's diminishing returns to use flammability with EE (stacking negative fire res)?

I personally do not use flamability anymore. I use the witchfire brew unique flask. Because you kill mobs so quickly, you can pretty much keep it up 100% of the time. Witchfire Brew acts as an equivilant to flamibility by making mobs vulnerable to DoT (Despair curse).

It is not diminishing returns (least have never heard that). In the perfect world you would want Flamability, Despair and Elemental Weakeness to get the most damage possible by reducing their fire res by a huge percentage and then make them weak to DoT.

However, as for vitality instead - it adds life regen. More the merrier really. Whilst RF might be sustainable, when you get hit hard, you wont have that additional regen to recover quickly and would be reliant on potions or the war cry.

Dernière édition par Mentalmike, le 21 janv. 2018 10:54:34
Hi

Can you post some more guidance on how you craft the gloves/helmet?
i spend quite some effort getting even fa lvl 20 - 25-30 essences, but the other prefix/affix i had to exalt, as the essence craft gave me poor other pre/afix.

result is below for now, but exalting it further might ruin them, so just added armour.

Also, what price should these go for in standard? / considering selling and recraft.

thanks
Dernière édition par Alsa86, le 22 janv. 2018 01:55:04
I'm loving this build so far. For me, it feels like a better and faster Cyclone, but way cheaper. The thing is, I don't know where I can scale my damage anymore (without completely breaking my bank). This is my setup when I'm balling out of control on a map.

When I need some more reliable source of damage (Uber lab or farming Shaped Vaults), I switch to these:

Also, here is my tree: https://pastebin.com/ufQTegGC
I know my jewels are far from good, and that's probably the next thing I need to work on. But can someone give me some tips on how to improve this awesome build? Thanks!
What is the best kind of helm mods to have for standard?
bye bye PoE
I have a area of effetct on my helm, what is my gem choices? Burning damage, RF, Ele focus, and " Efficacy " or? pls help
"
Alsa86 a écrit :
Hi

Can you post some more guidance on how you craft the gloves/helmet?
i spend quite some effort getting even fa lvl 20 - 25-30 essences, but the other prefix/affix i had to exalt, as the essence craft gave me poor other pre/afix.

result is below for now, but exalting it further might ruin them, so just added armour.

Also, what price should these go for in standard? / considering selling and recraft.

thanks

Those gloves have an open suffix, so you could roll a single res on em and be done with it.

If you want to gamble some more, you could craft any suffix (so that it doesn't roll a suffix) and then exalt once (this will leave one open prefix for master-crafting in the future). You could get a hybrid life or frenzy charges on kill. And if you don't like the result, you could then remove prefixes and try ex slamming again. What you do is: roll "suffixes cannot be changed" (prefix) >> scour >> craft a suffix >> ex slam twice (leaving one open prefix) >> repeat if needed.
"
anthum a écrit :
I have a area of effetct on my helm, what is my gem choices? Burning damage, RF, Ele focus, and " Efficacy " or? pls help

Yes. Switch Efficacy to Conc on bosses.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires