3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi,

I am curently lvl 65 ( finally) and switched to RF, but my dmg is not good even tho i got over 5k life i am runing chambers in A10 and take some time to kill blue mobs
What can i do to improve my dmg? first time doing RF
"
Camaron a écrit :
I am curently lvl 65 ( finally) and switched to RF, but my dmg is not good even tho i got over 5k life i am runing chambers in A10 and take some time to kill blue mobs
What can i do to improve my dmg? first time doing RF

Witchfire Brew potion helps a lot. You can also run 2 Pyre rings.
accept the mystery
Dernière édition par Torpine, le 6 sept. 2017 13:08:01
thanks to pohx helmets with 40% rf damage are skyrocketing.... ^^
im thinking about geting a 25% enchanted RF damage helmet and use the 30% elemental essence and stop if i get a decent single res OR 60+ life roll and master mod it otherwise.
Hello,

Quick question.

Is Fire dmg, Burning dmg same as DOT damage?

When rolling jewels, or as essence on helm vs gloves?

Cheers
just a small and good advice for anyone without 600c for the right enchanted 40% rf helm:

i bought a 25% rf 300armor helmet for 40c 30 minutes ago.
just craft it with one essence of horror and mod ~64 life on it.

i went from 80.000 dps straight to 108.000 just with this absolutly cheap helmet. (68c)

its even worth to get some resistance on jewels for this big dps boost if your unlucky with ur essence rolls.
"
SirAlfa a écrit :
Hello,

Quick question.

Is Fire dmg, Burning dmg same as DOT damage?

When rolling jewels, or as essence on helm vs gloves?

Cheers

- % damage
- % area damage
- % damage over time
- % fire damage
- % burning damage
- % elemental damage

All the same. This includes passives, jewels and essence crafts. They roll in different values though, making some better than others. On a jewel for example, Damage rolls up to 10% while Burning Damage can roll up to 20%.
Dernière édition par rhah, le 6 sept. 2017 16:50:59
"
Enterich a écrit :
just a small and good advice for anyone without 600c for the right enchanted 40% rf helm:

i went from 80.000 dps straight to 108.000 just with this absolutly cheap helmet. (68c)

its even worth to get some resistance on jewels for this big dps boost if your unlucky with ur essence rolls.

hey bro, just a question about ur weapon, is it enough attack speed with it to always proc overload on t13+ maps? thinking about swap to it, but not sure, cause i saw some RF zerkers with brightbeak equipped selling vaal sceptre with pretty good rolls, mb it not that fair
Dernière édition par _vnz, le 6 sept. 2017 21:35:06
"
volosi_nazad a écrit :
"
Enterich a écrit :

hey bro, just a question about ur weapon, is it enough attack speed with it to always proc overload on t13+ maps? thinking about swap to it, but not sure, cause i saw some RF zerkers with brightbeak equipped selling vaal sceptre with pretty good rolls, mb it not that fair

Sometimes its anoying if you got a bad luck streak, but for t13 im fine.
@Enterich

You could run Witchfire and Brightbeak and end up with the same DPS but also have the much greater attack speed.
accept the mystery
"
Enterich a écrit :

Sometimes its anoying if you got a bad luck streak, but for t13 im fine.

bought this one, feels like a very great flat damage boost, but feels like im under needed attack speed, gonna take more from skill tree and maybe craft gloves with attack speed for socketed gems sometime

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires