3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
electromagrod a écrit :

Thanks for the detailed advice - will hold off on the jewels. I had a look at the 3 you suggested and they all seem rather expensive (i have around 1.5ex to work with atm):
- Helmet - the addition of the "socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage" seems to lift the price to 10+ ex
- Weapon - I have upgraded slightly to a weapon that has inc elem/fire/burning/fire dot. From a look at the market it seems the upgrades don't offer too much dps increase for what i'm paying
- Lvl 21 Vaal RF - do i need 23 quality? or can i make do with less

Ok as your budget is tight yeah you really need to plan upgrades and get what benefits you the most.

About vaal rf, no, not in your budget. 21/23 is 3ex, 21/0 is about 70c. It's like 3% improvement or not even that. I have pretty much infinite currency now and I use a 21/0 myself as 3ex for 2-3% more dmg feels like a scam, gonna get a 21/23 only when mirror/ex ratio gets better.

Yes helmets are somewhat expensive sadly. You could go for 6L on armour and get a good helmet, it's a decent alternative (rf-conc-inspiration-awak bd-efficacy-focus).

I suggest you get good gloves, good amulet and good belt, all are cheap and easy crafts.
"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
"
electromagrod a écrit :

Thanks for the detailed advice - will hold off on the jewels. I had a look at the 3 you suggested and they all seem rather expensive (i have around 1.5ex to work with atm):
- Helmet - the addition of the "socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage" seems to lift the price to 10+ ex
- Weapon - I have upgraded slightly to a weapon that has inc elem/fire/burning/fire dot. From a look at the market it seems the upgrades don't offer too much dps increase for what i'm paying

Ok as your budget is tight yeah you really need to plan upgrades and get what benefits you the most.

About vaal rf, no, not in your budget. 21/23 is 3ex, 21/0 is about 70c. It's like 3% improvement or not even that. I have pretty much infinite currency now and I use a 21/0 myself as 3ex for 2-3% more dmg feels like a scam, gonna get a 21/23 only when mirror/ex ratio gets better.

Yes helmets are somewhat expensive sadly. You could go for 6L on armour and get a good helmet, it's a decent alternative (rf-conc-inspiration-awak bd-efficacy-focus).

I suggest you get good gloves, good amulet and good belt, all are cheap and easy crafts.

Thanks again! I picked up the 21 VRF and crafted a recovery belt. Was pretty fun and rewarding figuring out such a basic craft (1 fossil resonator + ilvl 85 elder base leather belt)! Next up is the amulet...think i'll have to hold off on the +1 fire/int skills - i just checked the price of an awakener orb LOL
"
electromagrod a écrit :
"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
"
electromagrod a écrit :

Thanks again! I picked up the 21 VRF and crafted a recovery belt. Was pretty fun and rewarding figuring out such a basic craft (1 fossil resonator + ilvl 85 elder base leather belt)! Next up is the amulet...think i'll have to hold off on the +1 fire/int skills - i just checked the price of an awakener orb LOL

Great job, really nice belt. Yeah, either fossils or weta seeds, all are cheap and do the job. Now you can augment with extra resists or whatever you want if you have a free suffix, that belt carries you all game. Don't remember if that life flask mod is suffix or preffix. If it's preffix, add a new resist as a suffix. You won't upgrade that belt for a while.

As for the amulet, buy any marble with 80+ life and resists/dex, they cost 1-5c or any citrine amulet with purity of fire/malevolence reduction (depends on the aura you run). +2 amulet should be one of your last upgrades.
Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 12 juil. 2020 09:55:33
"
electromagrod a écrit :

Helm with burning+horror are 1-3ex, not that expensive for like 200k dps, i crafted one myself.

Helm with burning+conc+horror are expensive 10ex+ and to craft one you need to invest quite a bit, even with harvest crafting.

1. Best way to craft will be hitting conc and then aug with fire and life, and roll it with remove fire add fire until burning.
2. If you was able to hit fire res you just roll with remove fire add fire.
3. And if you hit cold/lighting resistances you can switch them to fire. And remove fire add fire.

Crafting one migh be cheaper if you're lucky, but i'm not sure.

As for the jewels, i'm running one large cluster setup which gives me like 300k dps alone, i was slowly building my cluster setup right after i got my scepter and helm(burning+horror). I personaly would get at least one cluster setup before 10ex helm since i'm p sure more people will craft these helmets and price on them will drop.
"
Archifracture a écrit :

sick

best rf staff i've seen so far
sick

best rf staff i've seen so far[/quote]

why aren't you fully utilizing the staff 6l, very few people have access to it and strongest variant use staff. you should try either rhah's inspiration cyclone setup or my power curse setup

here is a reference for you, your staff is miles better, the flamabiliy is like lv30 with 30% boosted quality and the ele weakness is like lv28. you no longer need stormbrand to crit since you almost always crit with eclipse staff. incase you didn't know LV5 awakened curse on hit gem allows you support 2 curses in 1 item.

"
rhah a écrit :
"
Archifracture a écrit :
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 13 juil. 2020 06:11:03
"
zheng738 a écrit :
sick

best rf staff i've seen so far

why aren't you fully utilizing the staff 6l, very few people have access to it and strongest variant use staff. you should try either rhah's inspiration cyclone setup or my power curse setup

here is a reference for you, your staff is miles better, the flamabiliy is like lv30 with 30% boosted quality and the ele weakness is like lv28. you no longer need stormbrand to crit since you almost always crit with eclipse staff. incase you didn't know LV5 awakened curse on hit gem allows you support 2 curses in 1 item.

"
rhah a écrit :
"
Archifracture a écrit :

Hrrmmm,
This is my 2nd league doing RF so i'm not too familiar with bis with a double-6L as last league I used a kaom's heart and sceptres.

The double curse cyclone is interesting. Does it increase ST a lot?

I'm running cwdt storm brand with crit and culling.
If i'm running double curse cyclone then I guess cwdt SB with culling can go on chest with auras?

What's the best defensive 4L I should use with the remainder?

Thanks for the feedback!
Some extra min-maxing for those who care:
This builds runs exactly 10 crimson/cobalt jewels plus 6 cluster jewels.

With this implicit you can get shock immune and save a flask slot (100% shock avoidance - very good to do sirus in 100% lazy mode):

Very good alternatives (if u don't care about shock immunity):

Saves the need for mana regen on boots (it actually regens MORE than it):

Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 13 juil. 2020 10:16:30
FaustoFanti - I got a nice amulet, was 10c but had open suffix for flexibility. I managed to snag a void scepter ilvl 85 base with t1 fire mult, but no other affixes. wondering what's your advice to craft it into something good? Just aug fire mods and hope to get lucky, then multimod to finish?

Rofl - After seeing your post I hunted around for a helm and managed to snag one with an open prefix? to craft +1 AOE and area of effect so rocking that atm! After that buy a bit poor so back to mapping...

Dernière édition par electromagrod, le 14 juil. 2020 08:32:57
"
electromagrod a écrit :
FaustoFanti - I got a nice amulet, was 10c but had open suffix for flexibility. I managed to snag a void scepter ilvl 85 base with t1 fire mult, but no other affixes. wondering what's your advice to craft it into something good? Just aug fire mods and hope to get lucky, then multimod to finish?

Rofl - After seeing your post I hunted around for a helm and managed to snag one with an open prefix? to craft +1 AOE and area of effect so rocking that atm! After that buy a bit poor so back to mapping...

Good question, not sure on the scepter, might want to ask Rhah's opinion as he's the better crafter here.

Aug fire is dangerous as there are mods that can brick your scepter (fire damage spells/etc) and then you can't remove them.

Ideal crafting method for scepters might involve split beasts and be very expensive, I'm really not sure.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires