3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
"
Blutgarde a écrit :

Now available if someone want a cute RF Helmet. I will try to Enchant asap =)

It's obviously great but 20ex fee for that is a scam. You can craft exactly the same for less than 10ex or buy one just like it for 30-40ex. There are at least 20 helmets exactly like it (t1 chaos/t1 whatever res you want).

There's only a single mirror-tier RF helmet right now (warlord one), rest are just insanely good but they're all inferior. That warlord helmet might be the only rf item worth a mirror fee this season, rest are easy crafts.

Are you on Standard or something? There isn't a single Helmet like mine. One is getting close but can't find the other 19. Make a Video Proof showing you doing this for 10ex only, else just trash talk tbh.
"
Blutgarde a écrit :

Are you on Standard or something? There isn't a single Helmet like mine. One is getting close but can't find the other 19. Make a Video Proof showing you doing this for 10ex only, else just trash talk tbh.

No need to get personal, it's a great item. But yes, there are dozens of helmets exactly like yours. You posted your item offering a service, you have to deal with feedback.

Rhah probably has at least 2 (maybe even more?) exactly like yours (all t1), I've sold 3 this league already for 40ex each (all t1 as well). They pop every single day on trade, it's a deterministic craft.

Again: the only (maybe) mirror worthy is the warlord/elder, rest are all inferior.

"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
"
Blutgarde a écrit :

No need to get personal, it's a great item. But yes, there are dozens of helmets exactly like yours. You posted your item offering a service, you have to deal with feedback.

Rhah probably has at least 2 (maybe even more?) exactly like yours (all t1), I've sold 3 this league already for 40ex each (all t1 as well). They pop every single day on trade, it's a deterministic craft.

Again: the only (maybe) mirror worthy is the warlord/elder, rest are all inferior.

So that 20 listed became 2 or 3. Ok got you..
"
Blutgarde a écrit :

Now available if someone want a cute RF Helmet. I will try to Enchant asap =)

RF stuff is hard to get mirrored. It needs to be really exceptional, like double influenced stuff with -9 fire res or inc aoe. And even then, i doubt you'd make that many copies. That warlord helmet faust was referencing, it's gone now. I won't be surprised if the guy gave up and sold it to someone.
"
sbhvu a écrit :
How did you made this one? I have +2 gems part, looking for some harvest seed crafting technique.

i partially followed this guy's process

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hlr76j/hsc_1_fire_dot_ignite_amulet_6_t1_with_2_to

Spoiler
"
Step 1 was getting an i82 Hunter amulet base and rolling +1 Intelligence Gems on it.

Step 2 was getting a Warlord amulet and rolling +1 Fire Gems.

Step 3 was combining them with an Awakener Orb, which left me with just the two gem Prefixes and some random Suffixes.

Step 4 was where it got interesting. I did some Harvest crafting with Reforge an item but Keep the prefixes, and on my third or fourth I hit reduced Mana Reservation for Malevolence with no other suffixes.

Step 5 I could have taken a few different ways. I decided to use Harvest crafting to add an Attack modifier because it was extremely likely that it would roll some Prefix I didn't care about so that I could save that slot for later, and since none of the final mods I wanted were Attack mods it would be very easy to get rid of.

Step 6 was getting one of the two Fire Suffixes I wanted on the amulet, I decided to go for Fire Damage first because Fire Damage over Time Multiplier could be added easily by spamming Harvest Caster mod crafts. Fire Damage itself was trickier because if I hit lower tier damage or Fire Resistance I would need to use the Remove/Add Fire Mod Harvest craft, so I would need to have an open Suffix to lock the Prefixes so that craft would not remove the +1 to Fire Gems mod. I gathered a ton of Add/Remove Fire mod crafts to get ready...and promptly hit T1 Fire Damage on the first Augment.

Step 7 was simple, I crafted Cast Speed on the Amulet and spammed the Add/Remove Caster mod Harvest craft until I hit T1 Fire Damage over Time Multiplier. This one took quite a few times, and I can't even count how many T1 Cold Damage over Time Multiplier mods I saw. Once I hit T1 my Suffixes were finished, and it was time to finish the Prefixes.

Step 8 was getting rid of the useless Attack Prefix I had added as a placeholder.

Step 9 was crafting Life on the Amulet and spamming the Remove/Add Life Harvest craft. This one took a lot of time as well, especially with how few Life seeds dropped for me, but it is still a simple process.

Step 10 was Divining Malevolence to perfect, since the mod does not have a tag that Harvest crafts can target.

Step 11 was using Harvest crafts to Divine the Life and Fire mods, I had so many banked at this point from farming the rarer crafts that this took no time at all.
"
zheng738 a écrit :
The guy made it for searing bond but it's close to the ideal

https://preview.redd.it/7qmjdlazuo951.png?width=603&format=png&auto=webp&s=38fdaa5d4e4c14a223aecf6b68796ef543f67210

I don't think I've seen one yet with t1 endu charge %dmg t1 fire multi and +5 yet

Unfinished shield surpassing saffel

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hnhj56/demon_sanctuary_who_needs_life_when_you_got/

Just finished the prefix bases +____+);;

Best suffix for this fractured base would probably be
Damage over time multiplier?... but that's a 1 in 163... for T1 to 1 in 55 for any and not feeling like rerolling suffixes to try to hit that... maybe if i save enough of those rerolls later in the league.

As second best for this fractured staff
Would the best mods be
Burning Damage
Crafted 6% endurance charge
& spell crit/attack speed for utility and it's easier to target
or
should i just go with whatever Tier the normal fire damage decides to roll into?
Dernière édition par Archifracture, le 11 juil. 2020 21:59:53
That staff is gg but I would not use crafted endurance charge % mod. Since that's like 1/4 the value of the warlord mod, grats on the staff though, I've not seen a better one yet
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 11 juil. 2020 22:22:25
"
zheng738 a écrit :
That staff is gg but I would not use crafted endurance charge % mod. Since that's like 1/4 the value of the warlord mod, grats on the staff though, I've not seen a better one yet

Thank!
Yea i see your point.
I think it's 1/3 the value though, but ierno how easy it is to get
a warlord base starting with
+1-2 spell skill gems
rerolling for +3 fire
then safely crafting the T1 F. damage over time with the +3 fire skill there.
Probably would have to be uber lucky to hit on first try/remove/ add fire.

I feel the fracture is way more accessible but still very rng.
If only we could fracture influence mod items....
Be careful of stuff like this https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hp5cxl/standard_plague_call_first_8_righteous_fire_staff/

The poster claim it's a Rf staff and they've prob never played rf, still a cool staff though
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 12 juil. 2020 07:02:24
"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
"
electromagrod a écrit :

Thanks for the quick response! I managed to get another kaom's way. I'll look to upgrade my amulet and belt based on your advice and the gearing options in the guide itself. Should i be looking for jewels after those 2? I checked out the large cluster recommendations but they were out of my budget...

No, you should look into helmet and scepter and level 21 vaal RF gem.

Per node, you need 1 large cluster which is cheap (50-140c range) and 2 medium which are expensive(2-6ex) and somewhat tricky to craft (rng involved). And then, per large cluster you need to add 2 regular jewels with at least 3 mods to be worth it (50c-4ex each). It's somewhat expensive to switch to cluster, only do it if you have very good harvest crafting knowledge or high budget.

Personally I only switched to cluster setup at level 98, didn't really need it before - it only makes a difference for speed killing conquerors/sirus and to complete 20 waves in simulacrum faster.

Thanks for the detailed advice - will hold off on the jewels. I had a look at the 3 you suggested and they all seem rather expensive (i have around 1.5ex to work with atm):
- Helmet - the addition of the "socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage" seems to lift the price to 10+ ex
- Weapon - I have upgraded slightly to a weapon that has inc elem/fire/burning/fire dot. From a look at the market it seems the upgrades don't offer too much dps increase for what i'm paying
- Lvl 21 Vaal RF - do i need 23 quality? or can i make do with less

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires