3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi all, fun build so far - the start was a bit rough but now just starting maps and feeling invincible (famous last words)!

Just wondering what my gear upgrade priorities should be to prepare me for yellow/red maps? Thanks in advance.
"
electromagrod a écrit :
Hi all, fun build so far - the start was a bit rough but now just starting maps and feeling invincible (famous last words)!

Just wondering what my gear upgrade priorities should be to prepare me for yellow/red maps? Thanks in advance.

i) pyre is very bad, you can replace for another kaom or a rare warlord ring with flammability on hit/life/resists (5c)

ii) amulet is terrible, get a marble with life/resists for 1-2c

iii) get a belt with 14% life recovery rate (16+ if possible)

--------------

To the high-end gear people, I highly suggest a 6link armor. Some options for 6link setup:

i) sray totem (with mana flask, about 5mi dps at max stages)
ii) searing bond with blood magic (impossible to sustain mana w/o bm, about 4mi dps)
iii) self-cast 6link SR with inspiration (highest dmg, 7mi+)

I'm currently testing scorching ray totem vs searing bond, both are good in their own ways (sr is more dmg, searing bond easier to use).

My current one (sporeguard also as good as.. or any hunter with extra curse):

Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 11 juil. 2020 07:57:28
"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
I'm currently testing scorching ray totem vs searing bond, both are good in their own ways (sr is more dmg, searing bond easier to use).

have you tested rf totems?
"
rhah a écrit :
"
FaustoFanti a écrit :

have you tested rf totems?

Yeah, I thought I was a genius for trying it but rf from totems does not stack with your own rf.

Wiki is a bit confusing (bad wording) but only the highest source of each burning is applied. Self-cast SR does not stack with SR totems (only highest does dmg), selfcast RF does not stack with RF totems as well, only the highest will do damage sadly.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Burning#cite_note-burnstacking-1

"

for each source, only the one with the highest damage per second will cause damage at any given moment.

Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 11 juil. 2020 09:04:12
"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
"
electromagrod a écrit :

i) pyre is very bad, you can replace for another kaom or a rare warlord ring with flammability on hit/life/resists (5c)

ii) amulet is terrible, get a marble with life/resists for 1-2c

iii) get a belt with 14% life recovery rate (16+ if possible)

--------------

To the high-end gear people, I highly suggest a 6link armor. Some options for 6link setup:

i) sray totem (with mana flask, about 5mi dps at max stages)
ii) searing bond with blood magic (impossible to sustain mana w/o bm, about 4mi dps)
iii) self-cast 6link SR with inspiration (highest dmg, 7mi+)

My current one (sporeguard also as good as.. or any hunter with extra curse):

Thanks for the quick response! I managed to get another kaom's way. I'll look to upgrade my amulet and belt based on your advice and the gearing options in the guide itself. Should i be looking for jewels after those 2? I checked out the large cluster recommendations but they were out of my budget...
ive always favored koams over astrals in every league but this league might be the lone exception, mainly because there are a lot of gg astrals instead of just mediocre astrals
"
electromagrod a écrit :

Thanks for the quick response! I managed to get another kaom's way. I'll look to upgrade my amulet and belt based on your advice and the gearing options in the guide itself. Should i be looking for jewels after those 2? I checked out the large cluster recommendations but they were out of my budget...

No, you should look into helmet and scepter and level 21 vaal RF gem.

Per node, you need 1 large cluster which is cheap (50-140c range) and 2 medium which are expensive(2-6ex) and somewhat tricky to craft (rng involved). And then, per large cluster you need to add 2 regular jewels with at least 3 mods to be worth it (50c-4ex each). It's somewhat expensive to switch to cluster, only do it if you have very good harvest crafting knowledge or high budget.

Personally I only switched to cluster setup at level 98, didn't really need it before - it only makes a difference for speed killing conquerors/sirus and to complete 20 waves in simulacrum faster.

"
zheng738 a écrit :
ive always favored koams over astrals in every league but this league might be the lone exception, mainly because there are a lot of gg astrals instead of just mediocre astrals

Yeah any full t1/t2 costs at most 7ex to make, it's so easy.
Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 11 juil. 2020 10:06:01
First of, thanks for great guide!

"
rhah a écrit :

I made this one for myself for now.

How did you made this one? I have +2 gems part, looking for some harvest seed crafting technique.

Now available if someone want a cute RF Helmet. I will try to Enchant asap =)
"
Blutgarde a écrit :

Now available if someone want a cute RF Helmet. I will try to Enchant asap =)

It's obviously great but 20ex fee for that is a scam. You can craft exactly the same for less than 10ex or buy one just like it for 30-40ex. There are at least 20 helmets exactly like it (t1 chaos/t1 whatever res you want).

There's only a single mirror-tier RF helmet right now (warlord one), rest are just insanely good but they're all inferior. That warlord helmet might be the only rf item worth a mirror fee this season, rest are easy crafts.
Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 11 juil. 2020 14:28:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires