3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

finished refining stats. too bad there is no easier way to get a good enchant. gonna have to stop here

"
rhah a écrit :
oh man, someone already made a nutty one

Regenerate 1.92% of Life per second
+16% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
+106 to maximum Life
Regenerate 1.8% of Life per second
Purity of Fire has 36% reduced Mana Reservation
+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems

I still like the variants you had 2 leagues ago, or maybe it was one of the ones ive crafted. I have a personal preference to get the +all stat on amulet. if I don't have that I would need a +60dex on gloves. if you run the awakened curse on hit setup with elemental weakness and flammability you will be intel starved, and if you play traditional always dex starved, you can fix it on the tree there are plenty of 30+ nodes, but after clusters got released, every point matters

How good is this? if i were to sell, how much?
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

How good is this? if i were to sell, how much?

It's decent, is %fire pre or suff? Could use improvement with higher multi or +1 fire.

I'm still trying to figure out someway to craft a perfect sceptre from scratch, maybe fracturing +1 fire or something like it should help, don't know. Any ideas?

This is my current one.

--

Adding to the thread some very easy/cheap craft suggestions:

Malev/life with t1 yellow or fossils (mana/pris) then add the rest.. you can switch resist for fire multi.
Costs no more than 1ex to make. +2/multi is more dps but this is a lot cheaper and makes it easy to run 3 aura setup.

Very easy to get every single stat you want in gloves.
Get life then add the rest, blocking preffix for fire dmg over time w/ caster. Chaos resist a must to do sirus 100% deathless while leveling (I got it with augment)
Costs about 2ex with bad luck if you want t1 chaos resist.

--

Found out that this build can kill sirus in a single vaal-rf in the last phase with the following setup (about 20mi SIRUS vaal-rf dps). It's also enough to single phase the final boss in harvest.

Every conqueror (besides drox) takes legit 3 seconds at most with this ultimate combo (7 keybinds required lol):

1) chieftain
2) lay storm brands while the conqueror is talking to you
3) manually hit immortal call just before the conqueror spawns (15% dmg 8secs)
4) put 3 scorching ray totems (6L on armour instead of kaom) and arohongui ascendancy(3mi dps from the totems alone + 16% more dps, it's insane) - need mana flasks
6) hit vaal rf
6) manually cast infernal cry as you have no cover in ash for arohongui
7) manually cast wave of conviction + combustion
8) cast 1 enduring cry just for safety

Tried to play this build. It seems kinda fun, but too complex for me. Sadly this guide doesn't have section for "REAL dummies".
Right now i can hardly survive the degen. With vitality, PoF and golem.
What essentials do i miss? Budget 100c. Can i run this build with such budget?
All those watcher eyes and other stuff way too expensive.
"
Perdulkin a écrit :
Tried to play this build. It seems kinda fun, but too complex for me. Sadly this guide doesn't have section for "REAL dummies".
Right now i can hardly survive the degen. With vitality, PoF and golem.
What essentials do i miss? Budget 100c. Can i run this build with such budget?
All those watcher eyes and other stuff way too expensive.

i loaded up your character in pob and it shows that your fire res not capped. it needs to be since you take more damage from righteous fire with less fire res

for even better sustain you can grab arsonist and combat stamina

once you stop degening from rf, i would consider dropping vitality for malevolence
"
zheng738 a écrit :
I still like the variants you had 2 leagues ago, or maybe it was one of the ones ive crafted. I have a personal preference to get the +all stat on amulet. if I don't have that I would need a +60dex on gloves. if you run the awakened curse on hit setup with elemental weakness and flammability you will be intel starved, and if you play traditional always dex starved, you can fix it on the tree there are plenty of 30+ nodes, but after clusters got released, every point matters

One of yours. One thing about attribute mods though is that you can't easily slam them with seed crafts like with most other mods.

I'm not sure on ideal suffixes yet for my setup yet. I only want to craft mal+fire dot because that would be mirror tier amulet in standard. I personally don't really need mal mod. I tried mal crafting with seeds... it's a pain in the ass, and it seems like it will take a long ass time. Definitely seems like it'll be much cheaper though than meta crafting that shit.

I made this one for myself for now.

Gonna try to bump up life to t1 and then do something with suffixes. I'm thinking about maybe regen and chaos res. Can potentially get both t1 as natural rolls. or maybe light and cold res instead.

also started working on a belt

"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
Adding to the thread some very easy/cheap craft suggestions:

to add to that

Indisponible

Weta seed mods work really well for making recovery belts. Reforge mods on it are basically like pristine fossils. And sometimes you get a mod that replaces non life mod with a life mod. Makes it much easier to hit life, %life, % recovery.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
FaustoFanti a écrit :
Found out that this build can kill sirus in a single vaal-rf in the last phase with the following setup (about 20mi SIRUS vaal-rf dps). It's also enough to single phase the final boss in harvest.

can you post the pastebin?
@Rhah,

Hey man I am skipping this league and sticking with standard. Want to push my old 96 RF Jugg up to 100 and keep it for bossing. I was looking at your 100 Chieften from a gear stand point, but jewel and skill wise I see you have removed a bunch. Any chance you have a PoB saved that I could check out?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires