3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
volosi_nazad a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :

There is a problem with your CwDT setup. CwDT must be at least as high as the gem it's supporting, otherwise it won't work.

what do you mean? i have cwdt level one, so it can proc gems with requrment level under 38, thats why i stopped molten shell on level 10, since it requires 36 lvl. so its working, in this setup i have molten shell up almost always, since i need only take 500 dmg to cast it.

on your setup u need to take 3k+ dmg to proc it for me with my low life its imposible i guess.
or u mean that molten shell on 10 lvl gives nothing? mb swap to immortal call then?

My bad, that's bad info. It only works like that at level 20. To use level 20 Molten Shell, you'll need level 20 CwDT.

"
volosi_nazad a écrit :

lol just tested out how many defensive gives molten shell for me by now, it is just 2% of phys reduction. vs immortal call that works 2 seconds, since i have 3 endurance charges and gives phys immunity. what do u think about it? for example, i can drop stone golem, take increased duration to immortal call instead and take passives for 4th endurance charge and 0.2% regen per endurance charge. so it will give 3.2 seconds immunity to phys dmg if im right with my equations: 0.4 + 0.4*4 + (0.4 + 0.4*4) * 0.6 = 3.2

actually thinking about this or pohx setup, because 2% phys reduction is nothing

Yeah, Molten Shell is garbage at lower levels. The level 10 one you are using only gives 250 Shield and 156 Armour. It's almost nothing. You need to level it high to make it worthwhile.

Immortal Call should be good and will synergise with endurance charges from Enduring Cry nicely. I just never felt like i needed the immunity. Also, i wouldn't invest passives into extra endurance charges. The base 3 should be enough. You will probably not even have them up all the time anyways.

I'd definitely try Pohx's setup. 25% dodge is pretty awesome. I just don't want to activate an extra skill myself so i stick with an automated one.

"
rufen a écrit :
rhah how good is headhunter in this build? I see You are using one, but this does not sound good in this particular build :)

It's just a fun item for me. I like being massive. It's also pretty great in the Beachhead boss fight, due to all of the rare packs in there.
"
piritpham a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :
"
piritpham a écrit :
rhah Br why Poxh use this the green Dream Viridian Jewel.

To generate frenzy charges. Each charge gives you 4% AS and 4% more damage.

the green Dream Viridian Jewel really necessary? It's a lot of money

It's not a priority. Just something you can get if the have the currency.

- about 7% more damage and 7% life

The Green Dream jewel - 12% attack speed and 12% more damage from three frenzy charges

Green Dream seems better for mapping, and worse for bosses since it will be harder to maintain those charges.
"
pocf a écrit :
Hey there, should i use something like devotos devotion for a budget rf enchant or stay without enchants for a while?

You'll lose too much with Devotos. Not worth it.

That enchantment is a luxury. It's something to aim for but only get it after you have everything else covered.
Anyone care to take a look at my profile, im dying a lot. Mostly to T11+ bosses. However I did a few T15 Beachheads with a friend without any issues.

Dammage is great though.
accept the mystery
"
volosi_nazad a écrit :
how did you test it guys? my tests gives me another information

my hp when i standing still:

and when i move OR shield charge it jumps to 6914 and then back when i stopped or animation of shield charge ended. if i choose another pantheon hp just standing still no matter what am i doing, moving or shield charging.

so i guess it works pretty fine with shield charge
the only problem is it works with pauses, between every shield charge animation there is micro pause, when it turns off, so if you are running it is working all the time, but with shield charge only on animation

I just tested it again, more carefully this time. You are right, it still works with Shield Charging, but not that well. Bonus regeneration is significantly less than just running around. I guess because of the animation pauses you mentioned.

Shield Charging: 1k life regenerated in 50 seconds, so 20 life/s. That's while charging in long, straight lines. It's more like 15 life/s when charging in short lines, like in a circle.

Running: 1k life regenerated in 23 seconds, so 43 life/s
Dernière édition par rhah, le 5 sept. 2017 16:09:02
"
Kratooos a écrit :
link pastabin please

Pastebins for Path of Building:

https://pastebin.com/qkDGcLB4 -- level 85 passive tree
https://pastebin.com/2NCF7mq5 -- level 95 passive tree

https://pastebin.com/xJW6jsKw -- my character
Dernière édition par rhah, le 5 sept. 2017 16:57:53
finally tested idea with cwdt + immortal call + increased duration
it feels so much safer for me than molten shell, hp is not jumping anymore almost at all, can tank racecourse bosses now without decoy totem
so my setup now is cwdt lvl 6 + immortal call lvl 8 + increased duration lvl 20, feels save enough to trigger on 897 dmg and gives 63% more duration from endurance charges from immortal call level, i'd recommend this for HC players

have another question, i have degen on solo vulnerability map mod (without minus max etc) even with golem
is it entended or am i missing regeneration somewhere? have all passives for regen if im not wrong and amulet for it
maybe that is because i dropped vitality for purity of elements, since have pretty bad resistances even without kaom's heart, but seems like pohx is running it without vitality too
"
volosi_nazad a écrit :
finally tested idea with cwdt + immortal call + increased duration
it feels so much safer for me than molten shell, hp is not jumping anymore almost at all, can tank racecourse bosses now without decoy totem
so my setup now is cwdt lvl 6 + immortal call lvl 8 + increased duration lvl 20, feels save enough to trigger on 897 dmg and gives 63% more duration from endurance charges from immortal call level, i'd recommend this for HC players

That's good to know. I'll add it to the guide.

"
volosi_nazad a écrit :
have another question, i have degen on solo vulnerability map mod (without minus max etc) even with golem
is it entended or am i missing regeneration somewhere? have all passives for regen if im not wrong and amulet for it
maybe that is because i dropped vitality for purity of elements, since have pretty bad resistances even without kaom's heart, but seems like pohx is running it without vitality too

With Vitality disabled i also have slight degeneration when affected by Vulnerability.
Dernière édition par rhah, le 5 sept. 2017 18:45:43
"
Torpine a écrit :
Anyone care to take a look at my profile, im dying a lot. Mostly to T11+ bosses. However I did a few T15 Beachheads with a friend without any issues.

Dammage is great though.

Get more life and strength on your gear. Upgrade chest to Kaoms, or the Belly of the Beast if you can't afford one. Get more life% passives.

Use a CwDT setup. Cast when Damage Taken + Molten Shell or Immortal Call, or both.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires