3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Luci4 a écrit :
"
MrsDeath_ a écrit :
hey there. i have a theorycraft about jugg life rf.

what if we added malevolence to your build and got 2 purities + vitality.
and get the watcher's eye jewel for

might make your build tankier and deal more dmg.

Dont forget 2 use 3x golden oils as well +1 max elementel resis + some phys stuff (Soul of steel notable)

how do we get mana sustain ?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Is this amulet ok? or i have to still trying with fossils?
"
Jugg feels a bit better in maps, even with the 25-30% lower damage

How are you getting 25-30% more damage with Chieftain? Comparing PoBs between the two, the difference is typically 10% or less.

"
Even generating endurance charges with chieftain is easier.

How's that?
Hey, my second time playing rf jugg.

im trying to improve my dmg here, any tipps so far?

trying to craft a shaper marble with fire dmg but is not working.

and also trying to get a lethal pride with 3x burning dmg (because i think that would improve it right?

any other suggestions?

maybe gems, curses, passive tree, item improvements?

thx
"
Parja1 a écrit :
"
Jugg feels a bit better in maps, even with the 25-30% lower damage

How are you getting 25-30% more damage with Chieftain? Comparing PoBs between the two, the difference is typically 10% or less.

"
Even generating endurance charges with chieftain is easier.

How's that?

Did you add "is the enemy covered in ash?" in your pob? That alone is 20% more damage, it has 100% uptime in bosses. Damage for rares doesn't even matter as they get instantly melted, only bosses take more than a couple seconds. Ramako is about 15% more damage too.

I currently have 10.5 million vaal rf dps with chieftain (1.6mi non-vaal) using increased AOE gem (mapping build).
Jugg has 6.8mi, exact same gear.

With a bossing helmet and conc, it's easy to get 2.3mi rf damage with chieftain (14-15mi vaal rf damage).

----

About charges: Tawhoa amd enduring cry.
You generate by spamming right click with scorching ray and flame dash.
What I do: enter map, spam 4-5 times scorching ray, charge to first pack, cry then it keeps itself at maximum using flame dash just by moving around.

100% uptime, max charges, always. No need to get hit like chieftain.

"
Kidkubi a écrit :
Hey, my second time playing rf jugg.

im trying to improve my dmg here, any tipps so far?

trying to craft a shaper marble with fire dmg but is not working.

and also trying to get a lethal pride with 3x burning dmg (because i think that would improve it right?

any other suggestions?

maybe gems, curses, passive tree, item improvements?

thx

You can try replacing purity of fire with skitterbots. They shock enemies. Base Shock from them is 20% increased Damage Taken.

Use storm brand instead of orb of storms. It attacks more often. Also link it with inc crit strikes gem. Both of those things will result in more consisten eo procs.

Can switch to chieftain for more damage. Cover enemies in ash makes enemies take 20% increased damage. And the 25% fire multi is like at least 12% more damage, maybe even more if you don't have that much of this multiplier.

can try dual wielding sceptres. or using a two hander

can get up to 16% fire multi on gloves

Can also try using inspiration gem in your rf setup. It gives 8% more damage per inspiration charge (5 charges max). The thing though is that you can't generate those charges with rf. So you'd have to use another skill. In your case it's shield charge and/or scorching ray. When you link those skills with inspiration, they will start generating charges every time you spend mana using em.
Dernière édition par rhah, le 29 oct. 2019 11:59:00
Hi!

I'm playing the Build and so far its a lot of fun. But i kinda lose the motivation as i dont know what to upgrade next. If someone could give me like a lil Roadmap what to work for it would be great!

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/3JGfkE6U
No real content here, I just wanted to say thank you to rhah and the other folks who put in the time and effort to make this guide and answer questions about it (especially the midseason updates to gear priority with the revelation about Shaper amulets and gloves that added a lot of DPS and made life much more comfortable while mapping).
not sure if you guys saw the new poe2 gameplay preview, they revamped the system so a single char can have access to multliple 6ls now.

may be possible to run a pure fire based dmg over time, 6l rf + 6l scorching ray + 6l skitterbot ect
Hi,
Really nice build, can be inspiration to play. I dont have excatly the same items or tree as here but i like to see whats new with rf and this is the best topic to do this. Especialy Inspiration Support gem, really nice setup with RF. I just made my level and wanted to try something new:
1) Hall Of Grandmaster was done (after 3 deads using RF then i switched to Scorching Ray 2L only with Burning Damage, and until the end was easy).
2) Uber Elder was done without death, was mega easy almost without any flasks (i used one time Forbidden Flask). Im still need to improve something but still playing RF its nice, escpecially if you have a lot of lags :)

After 3.8 i changed mine Kaom's to normal Armour with second curse. I need to change ring also but at this moment every content is available. Normal RF damage is 1,5mil and with Vaal RF 7mil so thats really nice... And i have still 3 open slots for gems, because atm i dont need it.

gj rhah

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires