3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

apparently a leak on reddit but I couldn't find any real info, all I know is for 3.7 it might be a good idea to rush farm uber atziri.

disfavor and starforge will have value again, also if cyclone is a channel skill, infusion gem will increase the dps by a shtload.

still somewhat wondering if they are gonna gut shroud/winter orb, but if they do gut shroud whats available now will go legacy
Hey guys, playing an RF Jugg in Synth SSF. I was wondering how other people are dealing with memories vs mapping mobility-wise. My solution so far has been to use both Flame Dash and Shieldcharge. However, since yesterday I finally acquired my Kaom's Heart, I am faced with a shortage of gem slots. :)

Gear below:

Spoiler
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
bought a legacy koams for 4mirrors + 88ex

2 weeks downtime for poe I have to do something, decided to organize my stash tabs this is gonna take at least a day or 2...
"
zheng738 a écrit :
bought a legacy koams for 4mirrors + 88ex

Indisponible

2 weeks downtime for poe I have to do something, decided to organize my stash tabs this is gonna take at least a day or 2...

I think Joe Dirt said it best:

"Daaang"
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/brhyu9/patch_37_legion_league_compiled_information_thread/

Interesting rework on chieftain makes it interestingly enough suited for rf. Some big advantages right away is 50% inc life recovery rate, more % life regen, 100 more fire res, some slight fire % dmg increase and some minor defense in the form of 10% pugs dmg taken is converted to fire.

Some big cons also though, no reliable method to generate endurance charges without the juggernaut ascendency if you gain a charge, gain max charges, this can be fixed with a emblem ring since it has that mod but no one is gonna have a emblem ring until at least a month into the league.

Without the unstoppable node from juggernaut you have to use koams roots, and those boots suck, no movespeed on them
"
zheng738 a écrit :
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/brhyu9/patch_37_legion_league_compiled_information_thread/

looks very powerful. i threw those stats on my character and got 3k more regen... and that's after removing all jugg bonuses

"(7–10)% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill" can also roll on elder boots as a prefix, and on bosses you can use enduring cry or tap scorching ray a few times to trigger the new chieftain end charge gen passive

chieftain also gives 15% more burning damage

yeah, mobility loss is gonna suck if you are doing a lot of uber elder, if not then it's not that big of an issue
i think juggernaut is still better overall, but at least chieftain is a decent alternative now, i also think chieftain is a really good rf starter because of that node that gives 50% life rec, its better than a watchers eye early league.

there maybe some uniques to compensate for charge generation in 3.7

i think its a huge issue for boots not to have ms btw, try taking off your 35ms boots it feels like your barely moving
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 29 mai 2019 01:49:43
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2509916

new defensive skills all 3 share a cooldown now, so you can only run 1, immortal call is nerfed for all the other classes that use it inside a cast on dmg taken setup, but potentially buffed for chars like jugger/chief.

molten shell got a huge buff maybe some people won't recognize it, gain max dmg absorb = % of total armor, + aoe dmg after the barrier breaks.

rf guardians with memory vault helmet they have like 30k armor on average

One of the new chieftain nodes also have synergy with the new immortal call, the more charges you use the more dmg you do

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 29 mai 2019 03:47:51
I dont use unstoppable unless for boss fights, chieftains rf looks good, but legion doesn't look like a crafting league....I also dont think rf plays nice with the legion mechanic(I could be wrong)
Aukuna’s Will new unique item in 3.7...

+ detonate dead on strongbox = surprise motherfucker?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires