3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

here is my gear!!!!

this isn't fair lol

I tried to synth a +2 res shield and got all sht mods because I forgot to scour one of the items -_-, it only cost like 5chaos but still.

just throwing in my 2cent on the gg gear shown, i would definitely use the new +2 shield over saffel, i wouldn't touch the new rings at all, just because i value max charge +1 more. also koams way can corrupt malevalance aura effectiveness up to 20%+.

on the fence about the belt, while the 2 inplicits are powerful, the elder belt can roll up to 10% max life

cortex first time trying it , insane fking mods, 28% dmg, 31 attack speed/cast speed, 100% more fire, 100% more light, skills chain 3 times. I got rekt, who said this league is bad, its epic as fk

is rf not suited for cortex boss? first time trying it
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 18 mai 2019 09:09:09
Cortex is hard if U get those kinds of mods....plus he has slams and mechanics that deals a ton of dmg even without dmg mods. About the rings, I do not like kaoms way anymore because I have 13k life(without legacy kaoms) with the new ones. I deal alot more dmg with them , and with new eye, it helps with the regen.

Btw belt has potential to have 8% max life implicit on it as a third one(very hard to get....there is none that I know of)
Dernière édition par hooftothehead, le 18 mai 2019 10:55:44
how do you efficiently farm the nexus?

found 1 node that drops item +3 levels higher I have no idea where I got it, and combined with a augment that had "rare monsters have a 5% chance to drop an elder item" I got 4 jewelery and hit a goldmine but it was completely by accident. I would want to farm boots bases, tried looking up a guide and didn't find any information
I dunno either, I bought most of the bases
"
zheng738 a écrit :
how do you efficiently farm the nexus?

found 1 node that drops item +3 levels higher I have no idea where I got it, and combined with a augment that had "rare monsters have a 5% chance to drop an elder item" I got 4 jewelery and hit a goldmine but it was completely by accident. I would want to farm boots bases, tried looking up a guide and didn't find any information

Memories sometimes roll +to level of items as you found out. So you farm t16s until you get enough of em to form a cross. Then boost that cross with memory modifier nodes. Some memory amplifiers grant +to level of items as well, so if you get a memory with less than +3, you can use that to boost it to 3. Use memories without +to level for getting to distant memories.
"
zheng738 a écrit :
i wouldn't touch the new rings at all, just because i value max charge +1 more. also koams way can corrupt malevalance aura effectiveness up to 20%+.

Fossil crafted rings have big damage potential. You can get up to 72% inc damage, life, and a mod that shocks enemies for 4 seconds when you focus.

Have you guys ever thought about dropping Purity of Fire? I used to think it was mandatory, but i went to check how much it gives, and it's actually not that much. It's good early game, but once you have decent gear and all of the recovery items, i feel like it can be dropped with little consequence. It only gives a couple hundred net regen, which isn't that much once you have 3-4k. Sure, you also lose some protection against outside fire sources, but fire bosses aren't really that dangerous if i remember right. It shouldn't really make that big of a difference with good gear. I feel like Aspect of the Spider would be better, since RF really struggles with damage.

Malevolence+Vitality+Enlighten4 and Aspect leave 7 unreserved mana, with no other reduced mana reservation sources, so it kinda works out nicely.

What do you guys think?

the problem is +1 max endur rings gives you higher protection ceiling and it also scales with your regen on the tree, i know good rolled opals can give a sht ton of dmg and life, but i still prefer the +1 max endurance charge.

i actually thought about dropping vitality instead of purity of fire at one point, never thought about dropping purity of fire before.

just finished my boots in flash, no more currency left, got merked on the life roll but i am gonna accept it.

very nice, even has some life on it

I did some mastercrafting today and finally finished my helmet set. Not quite perfect but i think it's good enough.

"
rhah a écrit :
very nice, even has some life on it

I did some mastercrafting today and finally finished my helmet set. Not quite perfect but i think it's good enough.

lol grats on the 2nd helmet being mirror tier, is this on standard or synth league, also don't forget the +1 to aoe gems and +10 area mastercraft

oh, you already know it, just chose didn't do it on the 2nd one

took 17 lab runs to hit 2% regen on boots fk offffffffff
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 20 mai 2019 04:29:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires