3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

recrafted gloves(for more life) and new amulet!!!! xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1nry7a66cE

zizaran made a rf guide, honestly the guide written here is still better, but for those that like to play logout league or practice logging out in less than 1/10 of a second, this guide is decent
Thanks for the build, always wanted to try RF. Good clear speed, but seems a little slow on bosses.

So things like:
curse enimies on it
+15 LGOH works for
Ele damage with Attacks

All work for RF?
"
Deklnu a écrit :
Thanks for the build, always wanted to try RF. Good clear speed, but seems a little slow on bosses.

So things like:
curse enimies on it
+15 LGOH works for
Ele damage with Attacks

All work for RF?

no curse on hit doeesen't work unless you pair it with shield charge
elemental damage with attacks doesn't work on rf because RF is not an attack skill
Spell damage doesen't affect RF damage
life on hit doesen;'t work with rf
Intimidate - is not working with rf
damage penetrate resistances does not work on rf
nearby enemyies have - x to fire resistance works on rF
Look for :
Fire damage
burning damage
area damage
damage over time
Rf is usualy slower than other classes against bosses , but you can burst them using vaal rf /shock on focus mods from rings
you also curse enemies with Despair - from flask -in order to apply more than 1 curse you need either boots /amulet with + 1 curse

Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 28 avr. 2019 17:40:56
"
samfischer a écrit :
hey i started this build and its alot of fun. but i think i am lacking in dmg a bit.
are those jewels a big deal i only have burning dmg and life + some ele res on them.
would it be a big difference if i get some with aditional fire damage on them?

What you asked and what you said should answer your own question. :)

Was going to look at your character but its not public.

More life and damage will always help if you are lacking.

Now it shoud be public :) thx for the reply

I have ca. 8.3k life right now and i can pretty much facetank the most things.
Ok i have to say that my damage is enough for the normal Mapping except for some Monster groups which seems to be invulnerable to my damage. (It looked like that they had no fire res mod)
The biggest Problem is the shaper. Did Not try uber till now.
I wasn't able to Kill off the minions from the Portal so i just died Again and again to his Spam attack..

So a more accurate question would be: what can i improve, so that it won't Cost tons of exalted orbs for new gear.
I looked for some jewels with fire, burning, life and res but they Are like 15 ex each.
"
samfischer a écrit :
Now it shoud be public :) thx for the reply

I have ca. 8.3k life right now and i can pretty much facetank the most things.
Ok i have to say that my damage is enough for the normal Mapping except for some Monster groups which seems to be invulnerable to my damage. (It looked like that they had no fire res mod)
The biggest Problem is the shaper. Did Not try uber till now.
I wasn't able to Kill off the minions from the Portal so i just died Again and again to his Spam attack..

So a more accurate question would be: what can i improve, so that it won't Cost tons of exalted orbs for new gear.
I looked for some jewels with fire, burning, life and res but they Are like 15 ex each.

your main weakness is your helment
2 exalted helment can give a huge dps improvement
your gloves are really nice, but the craft mod could be +10 aoe radious +1 lvl to socketed aoe gems
your vitality and purity of fire are linked with empower / try link them with enlighten and get aspect of spider, another huge dps boost
Your jewels are fine
More hp on boots and better enchant
get lvl 90 +

thank you for the tips apreciate it.
i switched some gear and tried to get aspect of the spider. i crushed my ele res right now so i use a normal amu to get to max res.
the good thing now is that i know what i am looking for and i can work on it
"
samfischer a écrit :
thank you for the tips apreciate it.
i switched some gear and tried to get aspect of the spider. i crushed my ele res right now so i use a normal amu to get to max res.
the good thing now is that i know what i am looking for and i can work on it

Please consider you are a juggernaut with 9 endurance charges and without immortal call
meaning you will get constant +36 to all resistances with exception of : delve /memory mods - monster steal charges on hit
Playing in standard at the moment wasnt really feeling this league as much as some others. Sitting around 9k life at the moment with following gear. Next upgrade will hopefully be a legacy Kaom's and working on crafting a elder stygian belt. Any other advice for where to go from the standard side would be really appreciated.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires