3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Killed uber elder for the first time today,it was a bit tought fight. I was able to do decent damage but felt like i lack hp regeneration. Also almost all the damage i took were shaper balls. Gettin in 3-4 balls resulted in very big damage so i even couldnt regenerate fast. I didnt think it would be that much,even though i had 79 cold res and cold res flask. Am i doing something wrong? Can anyone tell me what i should improve in terms of hp regen? https://pastebin.com/hNE3pfB1
"
dolloway a écrit :
Killed uber elder for the first time today,it was a bit tought fight. I was able to do decent damage but felt like i lack hp regeneration. Also almost all the damage i took were shaper balls. Gettin in 3-4 balls resulted in very big damage so i even couldnt regenerate fast. I didnt think it would be that much,even though i had 79 cold res and cold res flask. Am i doing something wrong? Can anyone tell me what i should improve in terms of hp regen? https://pastebin.com/hNE3pfB1

fossil crafted boots/gloves : example bellow , suffix : of the underground
]

Double mod watchers eye - is more expensive arround 10 ex
you can make some changes in passive tree for a bit more regen
flask crafted mods can add bit more regen
switching unyelding for unreleting, may provide you a bit more sustain, but your aoe radious is already low, so idk if curently worth
Thanks for the build! Finally managed to get it to more or less decent something, since previous leagues could only go so far and couldn't afford the chest piece.
Playing is a breeze for most part, apart, of course, for the ultimate endgame, where, like a lot of or most of builds, struggle, unless you have near min max stuff and etc.
The only thing I wasn't enjoying with this build is synthesis content, because sometimes you can't kill fast enough rare or magic mobs (in comparison to some other builds), but that alone wasn't too irritating, most headache is synthesis bosses....omg, they all need to be, ideally, killed from a distance, with maximum avoidance to being near them and this build has to do exactly that. So so far 0 bosses killed, but that doesn't make this build bad in anyway. Mapping is walking mostly, 150 delve levels are okish, with rare rips here and there, but profitable and enjoyable.
I wanna try out low life rf Templar but after reading the comments on this reddit post it's making me reconsider...https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7mddiu/they_charge_money_for_this/

Hi all :)

Pretty new to this Jugg RF any advice on where i need the most work gear wise?

Seem to be a little more squish than i would like but also the damage is not amazing on ST (but that might just be levels/playstyle learning)

Any advice is welcome!

Thanks,
"
chinpokemon2905 a écrit :
Hi all :)

Pretty new to this Jugg RF any advice on where i need the most work gear wise?

Seem to be a little more squish than i would like but also the damage is not amazing on ST (but that might just be levels/playstyle learning)

Any advice is welcome!

Thanks,

in terms of dps , your weakest armor armor piece is your helment
Helm with essence of horror craft +either burning damage or concentrated effect would add you 25% more damage
your boots and amulet could have much better life
try to aim for 80+ life amulet and 105 + on boots ( delve crafted )
try to get at least 90 life on belt or 70+ and life %
jewels can be easy upgrade : priority - max life > burning damage > fire damage > resistances > damage over time /area damage / raw stats (str /dex /int )
try to get arround 9000 + life at lvl 90

New gloves!!! =)
"
hooftothehead a écrit :
Indisponible

New gloves!!! =)

Those are disgusting...
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
hey i started this build and its alot of fun. but i think i am lacking in dmg a bit.
are those jewels a big deal i only have burning dmg and life + some ele res on them.
would it be a big difference if i get some with aditional fire damage on them?
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :
"
hooftothehead a écrit :

New gloves!!! =)

Those are disgusting...

Thanks, I think I will recraft them for more life....i think it can get around 40 more life on it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires