3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Konan92 a écrit :
Hi guys,

Thank for the build. I love it.
The gear section is very nice. And this is what i love in this build, it's the gear progression.

What do you think of my man ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Konan92/characters
RFKonan

I'm focusing to get a better weapon (trying to unlock recipe for craft endu charge damage >_<).

If you have some idea to improve my char, you are welcome !

boots :
you got a very nice boots base but rolls are crap
try to hit 100+ life +% life
gloves : they are really nice
belt: you could get probably a better belt, but not as a main priority
Amulet : is bellow average but gues it holds your resists, if you could get some resists on belt , you could probably get a better amulet
Remember : max life is your best damage modifier : the % increassed fire damage /burning damage /damage over time, offer less than flat life
I gues rise of the phoenix is your personal choice over saffell
Your storm brand is linked with fast attacks: no reason for it , you should link it with increassed critical strikes, and faster casting. Cast speed affect hit rate of storm brand not attack speed
you miss quality on a lot of gems , you should probably buy fast attacks lvl 1 quality 20 , and level it as much as your dex allow it. It will make your shield charge much better

Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 20 avr. 2019 18:19:44
Btw i gues is worth to be mentioned in topic , since is quite cheap to be crafted:

crafted rings with mod : shock nearby enemies for 4 seconds when you focus :
A dps test against shaper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z2haQzx2-o&feature=youtu.be
can see damage vs shaper at timer 0:00 / 2:10 /3.24
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 20 avr. 2019 18:41:51
guys can someone explain why malevolence mod of this eye works only on energy shield? and health recovery doesnt increase?
Dernière édition par dolloway, le 20 avr. 2019 18:59:18

A potential 290% dmg sceptre, still working on divining it =D
"
dolloway a écrit :
guys can someone explain why malevolence mod of this eye works only on energy shield? and health recovery doesnt increase?

Hello, the mod works as intended:
The life recovery rate does not increase the maximum ammount of life recovered, but decrease the time of recovery: Base time is 1 second :
So if you have 1 recovery mod it will tick 20% faster.

Just tested it for you
https://youtu.be/NbFq_nqh1mI
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 20 avr. 2019 19:14:33
"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
dolloway a écrit :

The life recovery rate does not increase the maximum ammount of life recovered, but decrease the time of recovery: Base time is 1 second :

Just tested it for you

Oh i see, so this watcher is alright then? Or should i try somethin with zealotry aura?
"
dolloway a écrit :
"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
dolloway a écrit :

Just tested it for you

Oh i see, so this watcher is alright then? Or should i try somethin with zealotry aura?

that watchers is really good, but will force you to use aul's uprising in order to keep 3 auras

as an example if you have 1000 life regen and 50% increased life recovery rate :
you will regen 1000 life every 0.66 seconds resulting 1500 life regenerated in 1 second
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 20 avr. 2019 19:30:15
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :
"
Konan92 a écrit :
Hi guys,

The gear section is very nice. And this is what i love in this build, it's the gear progression.

RFKonan

I'm focusing to get a better weapon (trying to unlock recipe for craft endu charge damage >_<).

How come you're not running Saffels frame shield? It is BIS for this build by far with the increase to max all res.

You can still make an essence of horror crafted helmet to get 30% more elemental damage.

With your current helmet enchant you can run blade vortex to proc EE and EO instead of using storm brand. It will proc more often and is easier to use while mapping and bossing. You would just have to add cold/lightning spell damage somewhere on your gear.

You can get a corrupted Kaom's Heart with up to 50% increased damage.

Indisponible

Aspect of the spider craft will boost some damage also.

I really like to run phase run with my guy just so I can walk through mobs of monsters instead of bouncing off them and it being awkward they just melt as you walk through them.

Your synthesized items are really awesome! Whats your max fire res and your life?

Ty for the answer.

Right now, i have 9 255 life and 86 % max fire Resistance

"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
Konan92 a écrit :
Hi guys,

RFKonan

boots :
you got a very nice boots base but rolls are crap
try to hit 100+ life +% life
gloves : they are really nice
belt: you could get probably a better belt, but not as a main priority
Amulet : is bellow average but gues it holds your resists, if you could get some resists on belt , you could probably get a better amulet
Remember : max life is your best damage modifier : the % increassed fire damage /burning damage /damage over time, offer less than flat life
I gues rise of the phoenix is your personal choice over saffell
Your storm brand is linked with fast attacks: no reason for it , you should link it with increassed critical strikes, and faster casting. Cast speed affect hit rate of storm brand not attack speed
you miss quality on a lot of gems , you should probably buy fast attacks lvl 1 quality 20 , and level it as much as your dex allow it. It will make your shield charge much better

I crafted a ring like yours.

I think i'll use this one to complete my resist and replace my amulet.

I prefer Rise of the phenix instead of saffell because of the maximum life. Saffell has no life and 60 max life is huge.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
Konan92 a écrit :

I prefer Rise of the phenix instead of saffell because of the maximum life. Saffell has no life and 60 max life is huge.

Rise of the phoenix is a good choice aswell
However most (including myself ) prefer saffel cause +4 to all maximum resistances
this will help a lot latter on in delve or against uber elder , where there is a lot of cold damage
before 3.6 a lot used to run purity of ice to increase their cold resistance at 83-84 since 80% of endgame content have cold damage
Having only 75 cold resistance, without saphire flask may melt your 10.000 hp in under 1 second in delve
Aswell in synthesis there are a lot of mods with monsters deal 100% extra cold extra lighting, Here saffell win by far:
example : 1 boss deal 5000 damage /hit and 100% extra cold 100% extra lighting
with 9 endurance charges infussion active, fortify , etc you will mitigate arround 4000 damage and take 1000 physical damage but you will also take 5000*0.25 (75 max res ) *0.66 (fortify / unbreakable /unreleting ) -825 as cold and 825 as lightning .
if you have saffel you will only take 5000*0.21*0.66 - only 693 damage ( cold /lightning) so arround 20% less cold less lightning
same goes for shaper /elder fights , and as a special mention aul wich deal 75% of his damage as cold
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 21 avr. 2019 08:41:30
Hi guys.First of all this my first post after 3 years as i got back in the game and i am trying to setup my old rf marauder again. I have to say this guide made it easy for me to plan out how things should work.Now to my question. I want to plan the gear and the gems that i will buy so i want your opinions. I am thinking of having :
1) A helmet with level 20 burning damage support linked with Vaal Rf+Elemental Focus+Efficacy+Increased Area of Effect
2)Gloves with level 20 Faster Attacks linked with Shield Charge+Increased Critical Strikes+Fortify+Blood Magic
3)A sceptre with lvl 20 Elemental Focus linked with Scorching RAy+Infused Channeling+Burning Damage Support
4)Boots linked with Storm Brand+Increased Critical Strikes+Cwdt+Culling strikes

and now i think i am leaning into using a triple aura setup but i am not really sure if its the best option. The options that i thought are :
a)Purity of fire(21)+Purity of ice(21)+Vitality on my +2 to aura gems saffell's frame and spend 4 passive points for sovereignty ( my skill tree is exactly as the guide so if this option what should i dump?).
b)Purity of fire(21)+ purity of ice(21)+ enlighten (lvl 3 or 4 not sure if 3 is enough) on my +2 saffell's and ditch cwdt (i really like auto casting) from my storm brand and put vitality there.
c)Stay with Vitality+purity of fire and maybe link them with an empower gem so that i dont need lvl 21 auras and have more mana for my scorching ray and storm brand ( i dont now with the other options if it will be enough)

So these were my thoughts.Please help me decide. Any thoughts on these or maybe better options are extremely welcome.Thanks in advance :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires