3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
unobtaniumPoE a écrit :
"
Soul of Abberath - Minor God:

5% reduced Fire Damage taken while moving
Unaffected by Burning Ground

I just want to point out, that "while moving" litterally means walking, not speeding around with Shield Charge. I suggest if you Shield Charge most of the time and can sustain the life regeneration without this node, you can switch to something different.

Didn't know that. I just tested it out and you are right, it doesn't work at all while Shield Charging. Works only while running. I'll add that to the guide.

EDIT
"
rhah a écrit :

I just tested it again, more carefully this time. It still works with Shield Charging, but not that well. Bonus regeneration is significantly less than just running around. It doesn't work when charging in-place. It regenerates life per charge, the amount depends on the distance traveled. The maximum is about 15 life per charge.

Shield Charging: 1k life regenerated in 50 seconds, so 20 life/s.

Running: 1k life regenerated in 23 seconds, so 43 life/s

It's still going to be useful in some situations. Also, most other minor gods aren't that interesting. Gruthkul seems like a pretty decent alternative though.

Soul of Gruthkul

1% additional Physical Damage Reduction for each Hit you've taken Recently up to a maximum of 5%

Capture Legius Garhall in Ramparts Map
Enemies that have Hit you with an Attack Recently have 8% reduced Attack Speed
Dernière édition par rhah, le 5 sept. 2017 15:56:52
"
deinernst123 a écrit :
Honestly just level with sunder guys..

RF is pretty solid early on. The only downside is having to deal with degeneration when starting from level 20. You can fully sustain at level 36. What's also great about leveling with RF is that you can use Shield Charge, significantly increasing your leveling speed.

I'm interested in the leveling tree that you used with Sunder though. I would like to add alternative ways to level.
hey, Rhah, ty for text version of the guide.
have some troubles, wathing Pohx streams and his hp on bosses standing still most of the time (even if its x2 unique boss, so 6 for shaped racecourse, he just not taking dmg rofl).

and my char have just jumping hp from 100% to even 1% (bless logout) sometimes randomly from bosses and some harbingers on f*cking t6-9 maps without super hard dmg mods, I realy surprised how am I still alive. Ripped already 2 other chars on HC on ~90, so don't wan't to repeat it.

can u check out my char and tell me, what am I doing wrong? i dont have many currency since i ripped my last char after hard investment to gear. but even if I ll buy kaom heart, its just give dmg, hp, but hp should still jump. I feel like ok with current dmg, need some survivability, can't face tank even easy bosses.
"
volosi_nazad a écrit :
hey, Rhah, ty for text version of the guide.
have some troubles, wathing Pohx streams and his hp on bosses standing still most of the time (even if its x2 unique boss, so 6 for shaped racecourse, he just not taking dmg rofl).

and my char have just jumping hp from 100% to even 1% (bless logout) sometimes randomly from bosses and some harbingers on f*cking t6-9 maps without super hard dmg mods, I realy surprised how am I still alive. Ripped already 2 other chars on HC on ~90, so don't wan't to repeat it.

can u check out my char and tell me, what am I doing wrong? i dont have many currency since i ripped my last char after hard investment to gear. but even if I ll buy kaom heart, its just give dmg, hp, but hp should still jump. I feel like ok with current dmg, need some survivability, can't face tank even easy bosses.

I'm pretty sure that Pohx runs with a support a lot of the time. So you need to take that into account before trying to run the same bosses that he does in HC. Also, if you get thrown around by bosses, skip them. They aren't really worth doing anyways most of the time. I'd focus on grinding trash until you improve your gear and get more life on your passive tree.

Your max life is kinda low. Improve your gear:

gloves - get a rare with high life and strength
chest - if you cant get Kaoms Heart then go for the Belly of the Beast
rings - drop kikazaru, and get rares with high life and strength
amulet - get a rare one with high life and strength
jewels - they should have life% on em

There is a problem with your CwDT setup. CwDT must be at least as high as the gem it's supporting, otherwise it won't work. EDIT This part is wrong. CwDT can be lower than the supported gem until level 20. If supported gem is level 20 then CwDT must also be level 20 to work.
Dernière édition par rhah, le 5 sept. 2017 16:01:08
"
rhah a écrit :
"
piritpham a écrit :
rhah Br why Poxh use this the green Dream Viridian Jewel.

To generate frenzy charges. Each charge gives you 4% AS and 4% more damage.

the green Dream Viridian Jewel really necessary? It's a lot of money
rhah how good is headhunter in this build? I see You are using one, but this does not sound good in this particular build :)
"
rhah a écrit :

There is a problem with your CwDT setup. CwDT must be at least as high as the gem it's supporting, otherwise it won't work.

what do you mean? i have cwdt level one, so it can proc gems with requrment level under 38, thats why i stopped molten shell on level 10, since it requires 36 lvl. so its working, in this setup i have molten shell up almost always, since i need only take 500 dmg to cast it.

on your setup u need to take 3k+ dmg to proc it for me with my low life its imposible i guess.
or u mean that molten shell on 10 lvl gives nothing? mb swap to immortal call then?

lol just tested out how many defensive gives molten shell for me by now, it is just 2% of phys reduction. vs immortal call that works 2 seconds, since i have 3 endurance charges and gives phys immunity. what do u think about it? for example, i can drop stone golem, take increased duration to immortal call instead and take passives for 4th endurance charge and 0.2% regen per endurance charge. so it will give 3.2 seconds immunity to phys dmg if im right with my equations: 0.4 + 0.4*4 + (0.4 + 0.4*4) * 0.6 = 3.2

actually thinking about this or pohx setup, because 2% phys reduction is nothing
Dernière édition par _vnz, le 5 sept. 2017 05:30:34
link pastabin please
Hey there, should i use something like devotos devotion for a budget rf enchant or stay without enchants for a while?
"
rhah a écrit :
"
unobtaniumPoE a écrit :
"
Soul of Abberath - Minor God:

5% reduced Fire Damage taken while moving
Unaffected by Burning Ground

I just want to point out, that "while moving" litterally means walking, not speeding around with Shield Charge. I suggest if you Shield Charge most of the time and can sustain the life regeneration without this node, you can switch to something different.

Didn't know that. I just tested it out and you are right, it doesn't work at all while Shield Charging. Works only while running. I'll add that to the guide.

how did you test it guys? my tests gives me another information

my hp when i standing still:

and when i move OR shield charge it jumps to 6914 and then back when i stopped or animation of shield charge ended. if i choose another pantheon hp just standing still no matter what am i doing, moving or shield charging.

so i guess it works pretty fine with shield charge
the only problem is it works with pauses, between every shield charge animation there is micro pause, when it turns off, so if you are running it is working all the time, but with shield charge only on animation
Dernière édition par _vnz, le 5 sept. 2017 10:30:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires