3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi.

Thanks for making this guide! I have been having a blast playing RF Jugg for my first PoE League.
I just wanted to share what I ended up running with :) (lvl 93 currently)

Here are some of the items/gems that differ abit:

I managed to squeeze these auras in:
- Purity of Fire (23)
- Vitality (22)
- Clarity (1)
- Aspect of the spider (20)

With enlighten (3) on Purity and vitality and keeping clarity at lvl 1 I end up having ~50 mana to use.

To make this work you need a watchers eye with:
- % life regen when affected vitality
- % damage converted to mana over 4 sec when affected by clarity.

This will allow us enough mana to activate our skills and the watcher + clarity means that we have enough mana to sustain when taking just a little damage meaning we can skip Blood Magic on all items.

I paid the following for the items (just for reference)
- Saffell frame +2 AoE corrupted: 1C ...I think I got real lucky here.
- Watchers eye: 2ex for 6% Life, 30% Life regen, 20% damage to mana under clarity
- Boots: 20C + 80C to add aspect
- Gloves: 1ex
- Belt: 1.2ex, please note the last stat on the belt means that RF gets turned off whenever I use a potion :)... didn't think of that when I bought it, so I have to activate RF after I drink a potion

My resistances with all auras running is something like
- 120 Fire (Max 85)... With this I can ignore Elemental Weakness.
- 80-90 Cold (Max 79)
- 80-90 Lightning (Max 79)

I currently have 8600HP.
All my jewels are 6-7% Life, 17-20Burning and 2x resist mods with 11-12% (except one which has intel instead of burning damage to get intel for 21 scorching ray)

Aspect of the spider feels really nice with the slow of mobs and increased damage.

These two flask are also always active when mapping / delving and gives 88% increased movement and some exstra life regen which feels great.

Have fun playing RF :)
Dernière édition par Johnneren, le 14 janv. 2019 03:47:31
ill provide the exact links to run 4 auras for purity of ice, purity of fire, vitality + aspect of the spider. i cannot think of another setup to optimize it.

you must take the sovereignty aura wheel from the left, not the right.

the aspect of the spider craft MUST be on the belt, if its on the boots/glove the blood magic gem cannot be used.

gloves (gloves has socketed gems supported by faster attacks" = blood magic + fortify + scorching ray + shield charge 4link gloves

boots = 2 2links = enlightened lv 4 + vitality, bloodmagic + enduring cry.

if done correctly your mana reserve will be EXACTLY ZERO.

taking the soverign wheel = me going from 10.5k life to 9.9k life. a slightly loss, the issue is once again, i don't quite have the right gear, yet.

most of my gear is already optimized and its hard to find the perfect gear for what i listed above
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 14 janv. 2019 06:51:51
Some advice to improve the build? I try hall of the grandmaster and the poison kill me

for sale , works wonders with this build :)
open to offers
"
EdwardElric66 a écrit :
Some advice to improve the build? I try hall of the grandmaster and the poison kill me

Try chaos resists on jewels ?
You can get a few
7%hp
20% burn
15 chaos resist
For a decent price ( 15c to 1exa)
To craft elder helm does spamming scorched fossils work
how do you not run out of mana with scorching ray now that blood magic craft is removed? do you use the blood magic support and if so wich gem do i remove.

thanks
"
wheelman98 a écrit :
how do you not run out of mana with scorching ray now that blood magic craft is removed? do you use the blood magic support and if so wich gem do i remove.

thanks

SR needs 15 Mana per second in a 3-link with BD and Efficacy (all lv 20).
With a Lab entchant for your boots with "regenerate 2 % of Life and mana per second if you were hit recently" you wont run out of mana, if you habe more then 750 mana.
Otherwise remove Efficacy for BM. It gives less dps then BD.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
its done, maybe the first person to run 4 auras in the thread? not too sure. barely over 10k hp from the previous 10.6k hp, on paper I actually lost a littlebit of dps on paper because of the previous abyss jewel in the boots. the gear isn't perfect, my old belt was godlike this time the new belt and glove is only decent at best. if I could improve either one then I round out the res without charges. OR, I could just use my old gloves and everything would be perfect but then i don't have faster attack gem support.

ill post the gear setup, my char i can finally say, is finally like 95% complete.

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 15 janv. 2019 05:03:57
the new boots i got are really really freaking good, its about the same as my old boots, gonna hit the lab for the 2% enchant later, i didn't wanna swap out for the 4th aura because my previous 3 pieces of gear were literally perfect, while the new boots/glove/belt have 1 useless affix each. will improve my amulet also if i get lucky

the difference having aspect is noticeable, trash already dies instantly to begin with, but the aspect isn't affected by boss resistance

the old gear
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 15 janv. 2019 05:19:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires