3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Dernière édition par Jakeygore, le 13 janv. 2019 09:33:59
"
dingleberryman a écrit :

Well this just happened. I'll take some big dick offers for it because I still need to buy a burning / conc / horror helm.

4% AOE does nothing I think lmao, I remember trying different AOE boosts on POB and most of them just do nothing, it's a pretty bad stat in general
Any ideas on what last prefix should I craft on that ?

I Also have another question about Aspect of the spider, at what point (Since I dont assume we're dopping Purity of fire or Vitality) is it worth to take of flammability to get Aspect of the Spider ?

Dernière édition par Kulgos, le 13 janv. 2019 14:17:13
Hey guys, hope everything is well! Used the recommended gear, now currently I have my 6L for RF on Tabula Rasa, however, have just bought a Kaom's heart, so I'm curious as now I can't have a 6L, what I should use with RF out of the ones listed in the guide
"
mrcjevans a écrit :
Hey guys, hope everything is well! Used the recommended gear, now currently I have my 6L for RF on Tabula Rasa, however, have just bought a Kaom's heart, so I'm curious as now I can't have a 6L, what I should use with RF out of the ones listed in the guide

I Would use Rf - Burning Damage - Elemental focus - Aoe/conc on a regular 4 link

If you have this type of helmet :
You can use RF - Elemental focus - Efficacy - Aoe/conc
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
dingleberryman a écrit :

Well this just happened. I'll take some big dick offers for it because I still need to buy a burning / conc / horror helm.

4% AOE does nothing I think lmao, I remember trying different AOE boosts on POB and most of them just do nothing, it's a pretty bad stat in general

um it's BiS out of all the corruptions... It increases the size of your righteous fire. Enchant some gloves with increased AoE and you'll see the difference visually.
"
Kulgos a écrit :
Any ideas on what last prefix should I craft on that ?

Life

"
Kulgos a écrit :
I Also have another question about Aspect of the spider, at what point (Since I dont assume we're dopping Purity of fire or Vitality) is it worth to take of flammability to get Aspect of the Spider ?

You've asked two questions here.

You most likely shouldn't be running Flammability in the first place. Unless you've specced into Whispers of Doom, you can't have two curses at once, and your Witchfire flask should already be putting out Despair curse for you.

You'll want to triple aura to run Purity of Ice for Uber Elder eventually. So the problem there becomes, do you drop it after to go Aspect of the Spider, or do you go the long expensive route of trying to support four auras, which I don't think anyone has pulled off this league.
can be done with 4 auras ive tried it, needs 2 enlightend level 4s, the issue is I don't have the right gear at that time and the socket colors didn't work right, ill try that again later.

you also lose some life doing it since you need the aura wheel
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 13 janv. 2019 16:51:07
"
Eatsblood a écrit :

You've asked two questions here.

You most likely shouldn't be running Flammability in the first place. Unless you've specced into Whispers of Doom, you can't have two curses at once, and your Witchfire flask should already be putting out Despair curse for you.

You'll want to triple aura to run Purity of Ice for Uber Elder eventually. So the problem there becomes, do you drop it after to go Aspect of the Spider, or do you go the long expensive route of trying to support four auras, which I don't think anyone has pulled off this league.

Since I'm not doing any bosses I'm running Whispers of Doom so I'm triple aura atm, I saw in PoB that im losing some DoT DPS with Aspect of the Spider(3 stacks) on Map Boss, but I'm gaining Shaper Dps with it.

I think overall it's worth just because of the 5 skills points that I'm gaining.
I noticed Bubonic Trail Boots are no longer a suggestion in your guide. Why was it removed? Is it no longer good?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires