3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Eatsblood a écrit :
So I have 8,155 health, 9 endurance charges up and two Kaom's rings, and random packs of rare monsters are one shotting me on rare T14 maps. This definitely wasn't happening last season. I've been grinding the last 15% of level 90 for the last 36 hours and getting nowhere.

Meanwhile, here I am one shotting t13 Elder without Unstoppable.

perhaps try adding a cwdt immortal call setup
"
dingleberryman a écrit :
perhaps try adding a cwdt immortal call setup

Seems counterproductive with 9 endurance charges and 2 Kaom's.
Just use forbidden taste
I had amazing luck this league and was able to upgrade my gear quiet fast.

But my Life seems pretty low. At 7.7k atm. What should i upgrade next? Iam trying to craft a better amulet but no luck atm and buying 1 essence at a time is pretty slow. Am i missing some life on the skill tree?

Ingame: Blitzfrau
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Hey i have a question that's been bothering me for a while.

Your orb of storms setup (orb of storm-crit-faster cast-culling), i wonder why not use arcane surge? Not worth it or?

I was thinking with something like this:

orb of storm-crit-curse on hit-flammability/despair or
orb of storm-crit-arcane surge-faster cast/culling?

I really can't decide which one to use.

I recommend using Storm Brand instead of Orb of Storms now. It attacks fast enough already, so faster casting isn't really needed. This build casts despair with witchfire flask, so curse on hit setup is kinda pointless. Arcane surge isn't that useful since spell damage doesn't buff RF.

storm brand + inc crit

and then you can add cull and/or cwdt to the mix

Thanks for the reply.So what would u recommend me to run with the brand+crit?Also, do we run CWDR immortal call in this build? And i've bought balefire. I think it's better than Doon Cuebiyari since it gives RF a huge boost. Anyway, what gems should i put in balefire? I'm using burning support, ele focus and not sure if i should go with controlled descrution or efficacy.
having a good time with this build so far, easy to follow and incredibly informative. been able to relax and clear content without any problems so far.

just wondering what I should upgrade next, my jewels are pretty bad cause they are sorting out my cold res atm and not to mention that 4 mod jewels are super expensive.

if someone could take a look and suggest some stuff that would be great,

thanks
@rhah thnx for the guide.
"
And i've bought balefire. I think it's better than Doon Cuebiyari since it gives RF a huge boost.

The only stat on Balefire that helps RF is the implicit 40% elemental damage, which literally every sceptre has. Get a rare sceptre with the same implicit and and an explicit that improves burning damage and you're already twice as good. Put the fire damage enchant on it and you're three times as good, and all for cheap.

hello guys what should be the my next step, I feel like my damage is not that good
"
Eatsblood a écrit :
"
And i've bought balefire. I think it's better than Doon Cuebiyari since it gives RF a huge boost.

The only stat on Balefire that helps RF is the implicit 40% elemental damage, which literally every sceptre has. Get a rare sceptre with the same implicit and and an explicit that improves burning damage and you're already twice as good. Put the fire damage enchant on it and you're three times as good, and all for cheap.

Can you link me from the poe trade something cheap? I bought balefire cuz i like to complement RF with SR. It's doing so much damage and it's carrying me.
I just hit maps and im dying non stop (i'm overcapped on resistances), all because i don't do enough dmg with RF.
Any tips on how to break this choke point would be appreciated. I have 80c only.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires