3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

how in the world do you have a xoph's heart but the rest of your gear looks like that lol

the priority for me, might be different for other players. has always been helm first, then the kaom's and 2 rings, followed by elder leather belt. then jewels. followed by watchers then finally a ultimate helm.

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 14 déc. 2018 01:56:39
I personally didnt think my gear was that bad. I had help plus I started this league monday night. I work a 9-5 also so yeah.

Currently lvl 83 just under 7k hp and I've had 0 issues doing really anything in game yet.

Obviously gears not perfect yet I'm aiming for level 100 so plenty of time
Dernière édition par AverageSCEnjoyer, le 14 déc. 2018 02:09:18
I fix what I'm having issues with. Not enough dps? Time to upgrade the helmet. Dying? Guess I need the Kaom's Way rings now. As long as I'm progressing, I'm happy moving along and using my bank roll the keep my shop going.

Mastermind was a cakewalk for this build.

I'd still USE a Scorching Ray for the FR reduction and added dps, just use it in your new setup there. You've got plenty of slots to 3 link it, which is how I'm running it right now. Kaom is prob what I'd upgrade next, unless you find a helmet upgrade cheaper. Or maybe the belt. I bought a new belt just to play around with 1% of life regen per sec during any flask effect. Now every flask is a healing flask.
The bare minimum is kaom's heart > RF helm > double kaom's rings
Also use saffell's, not the crap phoenix shield
Elder belt and marble amulet are very affordable, no reason to skip them

Just do chaos recipe for a while
I spent like 1ex trying to craft a regular marble, failed

still, something good finally came around, hmm....

"
zheng738 a écrit :
how in the world do you have a xoph's heart but the rest of your gear looks like that lol

the priority for me, might be different for other players. has always been helm first, then the kaom's and 2 rings, followed by elder leather belt. then jewels. followed by watchers then finally a ultimate helm.

mind me asking how you doing without Unstoppable and no freeze immunity flask? what made you go for Unrelenting and not unstoppable?
"
zheng738 a écrit :
I spent like 1ex trying to craft a regular marble, failed

still, something good finally came around, hmm....

Why use a shit base tho ?

[/quote]
Why use a shit base tho ?[/quote]

I didn't craft it, bought it at a good price, then put on the crafted mod myself
should I get 2 kaoms rings before or after I take the charge modes?

currently no real survivability issues tbh
http://prntscr.com/lv2cag
Don't know if it's been discussed or not, but this flask is pretty good for clearspeed, no? 10% inc damage is insane against trash and bosses + 3% regen (around 300-400hp/sec for 5-6 secs) +onslaught. But I don't understand how it is refills charges since RF can't ignite (as I always thought), or it can? D:
Dernière édition par MetalBoBr, le 14 déc. 2018 14:34:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires