3.6 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut -- All Content

Yeah I made a thread and nobody found it, fucking sucks. Probably gets added back in a month <____<
I'm a little torn here...

I'm currently planning to use Storm Brand - Faster Casting - Increased Duration - Increased Crit.

Do you think it would make my life easier or harder to replace ID with CWDT?

Manual targeting ensures better targeting, but replacing it all the time...

Also, are gem priorities basically the order you have them listed from left to right for your various gem setups?
Dernière édition par sutasafaia, le 13 déc. 2018 15:27:04
Hey everyone!

Iam playing this build in betrayal atm and so far am pretty happy with it.

the clear speed and tankyness is awesome allthough iam still missing some crutial items.

One problem i have tho is, that my single target dmg seems so low.

Map bosses and exspecially syndicate members die so fucking slow. and even some rares take a while to kill.

I just dont know how i can boost my RF dmg. With jewels? does the single target dmg get better or does it stay this way?
Ingame: Blitzfrau
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :
plagued by bad luck, crafted a conc helm and it cost me 4ex in crafting costs...when the helm is 2ex, lv89 still no exalt drop yet

after the patch we get 2/3socket recipe again

No idea where you get that much money.

just atlas progression, and selling everything you don't need on the side
"
Pax1990 a écrit :
Hey everyone!

Iam playing this build in betrayal atm and so far am pretty happy with it.

the clear speed and tankyness is awesome allthough iam still missing some crutial items.

One problem i have tho is, that my single target dmg seems so low.

Map bosses and exspecially syndicate members die so fucking slow. and even some rares take a while to kill.

I just dont know how i can boost my RF dmg. With jewels? does the single target dmg get better or does it stay this way?

your sceptre has fire damage to spells on it, which means that when you use orb of storms it will give enemies 25 fire resistance

you also don't have vaal rf, which is very useful for tough enemies, like bosses. it gives you a huge damage boost for a few seconds
"
sutasafaia a écrit :
I'm a little torn here...

I'm currently planning to use Storm Brand - Faster Casting - Increased Duration - Increased Crit.

Do you think it would make my life easier or harder to replace ID with CWDT?

Manual targeting ensures better targeting, but replacing it all the time...

Also, are gem priorities basically the order you have them listed from left to right for your various gem setups?

you don't need all that

storm + inc crit (with or without cwdt) is enough. the only thing worth adding is culling strike i think

cwdt will generally make your life easier since you don't need to manually cast, BUT, it can take a while to trigger on some bosses

"
EastonWins a écrit :
Hows it horrible ? it effectively gives me scorching ray on 4link for 3 gem slots.

I do amazing dps versus bosses with ray.

So if I dropped this what would I be using ?

Well for example, I'm using

On my current build, I'd lose 15,000 dps on RF swapping to your weapon. Maybe, maybe there's a case for swapping it on just for the boss fight for increased single target dps. But even then I say no, because you're not using the extra slot for a third damage support gem, you're using it for blood magic, even though you're not using enlighten to run three auras, so you're in no danger of running out of mana. You're taking a massive dps hit for what looks like a luxury gem.

Also, I'm hoping you're not actually using that Herald of Ash. Do yourself a favor and grab a Vaal RF as well, that'll give you extra boss damage basically for free.
thought id make a progress post, finally got my first exalt orb drop at lv 91

red elder downed, got sht

memory frag 14/15

atlas progression 129/159

einhar is op as fk as a follower he gives you massive regen

I am still broke as hell

tora hits harder than uber elder, apparently its some kind of chaos dmg attack and I got dropped like 2 seconds, not sure if its poison or chaos, if its poison there is a minor god that can immune it

get "it fled" syndicate member onto your research line, youll thank me for it later

the bad luck streak goes on

seening a lot of people mentioning their dps is too low, ect. what do you expect running your rf in a 4link? a good test is do some alva rooms in t14-16, if you can't clear everything with time to spare then you need to upgrade
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 13 déc. 2018 23:32:41
also can anyone here craft aspect of the spider? where is the red beast that gives you access to it? I still don't have it yet
I fixed it but now im completely broke and still not sure what to do for my support links

85-90 i guess ill grab the charge nodes and aim for a kaoms way ring?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires