3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
WeebleWoble a écrit :
Anyone got a POB link for their 3.1 RF chr that is doing endgame currently? im lvl 72 and the dps seems weak??? on pob it says im at like 50k

- you didnt take Elemental Equilibrium, but if you take it then your fire damage enchantment on boots will ruin it, so you need to get rid of that enchantment and then get EE
- you need Brightbeak weapon and increased critical chance in your shield charge setup to proc EO consistently
- get a tabula chest and 6 link your RF, add concentrated effect and efficacy to the regular four link setup; or you can get an elder helmet with conc effect and burning damage on it, and socket efficacy, like so

"
Zov a écrit :
Can someone confirm efficacy works with RF? My understanding is that you need to link RF with Arcane surge to give it a duration tag so gems that deal with duration work. As stated in the wiki on RF;

"Linking with the support gem Arcane Surge Support will add duration tag to skill which will allow to use Swift Affliction, Less Duration and Efficacy Support"

I'm thinking maybe this is just a general note about adding a duration tag as RF seems to do DoT which is mentioned as a condition for Efficacy anyway...

It works.

"Supports any skill that deals damage or has a duration."
Hello.

Do I understand correctly that this Sceptre gives me 143 Increased Damage and also 5% Fire Penetration for RF skill?

Dernière édition par Mikav, le 17 déc. 2017 20:25:23
"
rhah a écrit :

"
jehovax a écrit :
Im not sure if this build is supposed to clear hall of grandmasters this way(?), but using new balefire sceptre makes it really easy to run through it.

I'm very interested in this. I thought HoG was impossible with this build. What do you socket into balefire and how do you play it?

Thanks for the efficacy gem tip.

So at hall of grandmasters I didn't run RF - just scorching them all, and used burn damage, ele focus, controlled destruction in balefire. Swapped out ruby flask for heal potion, turned off purity of fire aura to get more mana, and I think i had stone golem too on some righteous fire gem slot, but it was quite irrelevant as they 1 shot it mostly. Could also use rallying cry on that purity of fire slot if lacking damage, but it worked without it.

Strategy was the usual stuff luring them back 1 by 1 and scorch.
"
Scarri a écrit :
All credit to Pohx for this but since he don't post here.

Elder helmet with Conc effect and burning damage for a psuedo 6 link RF. Giving massive dps increase over essence craft helmet. Use efficacy in the extra link. I was able to get a pretty good one for 40c

BiS for league should be this with an essence craft. Only down side is slightly smaller AOE.

how is the 24% more from lvl 20 efficacy better than 30% more ele damage with socketed spells?

with old setup essence crafted
-RF
-Conc
-Burning damage
-Ele focus
-30% more ele damage

with your helmet
-RF
-Conc
-Burning damage
-Ele focus
-Inc AoE (10% inc damage if qual)
-Efficacy - 24% more damage over time

Unless you manage to get Conc and BD on an elder helm being crafed with essence of horror, the damage between the two are about the same. With elder helm you lose the ability to take out Conc which is pretty big imo for clear speed. Elder helm option is more expensive than simply crafting with essence. I checked my pob and an elder helm with 30% more ele crafted AND level 20 conc and level 20 BD would boost my damage from about 450K dps with flasks to 580k dps with flasks, which is huge, but a helm like that would be sooo expensive. I feel like you guys are over-hyping this helm for the build, but maybe I have made a mistake in my calculations.
Hello, just started this build a week ago and now im lvl 85 farming Uber Izaro and maping tier 9s. Was wondering what should be the next upgrade in my gear? Im trying to get the RF enchant in a helmet tho i might take a while cause its hard.

Gear:

Spoiler

Thanks!
A new belt with more res and high life should be fairly cheap. Do that and you can afford less resists on your jewelry and helmet which is where you get a lot of damage from.

Buy a high ilvl eternal or royal burgonet and start hitting it with essence of horror until you get a life roll, that will give you 30% more multiplier which is pretty huge. This shouldnt cost more than 30c for a few tries and good chance at getting at least life. If you can afford the resists buy an opal ring or 2 and hit them with screaming/shrieking essence of anger for the fire damage and stop at high life and or res then craft what youre missing. Jewels are a huge part of your damage too. Look at the guide for a detailed explanation on whats good. Old jewels are better for this build than abyss jewels, dont bother with those except for the belt slot.
"
JungleBeanr a écrit :

how is the 24% more from lvl 20 efficacy better than 30% more ele damage with socketed spells?

with old setup essence crafted
-RF
-Conc
-Burning damage
-Ele focus
-30% more ele damage

with your helmet
-RF
-Conc
-Burning damage
-Ele focus
-Inc AoE (10% inc damage if qual)
-Efficacy - 24% more damage over time

Unless you manage to get Conc and BD on an elder helm being crafed with essence of horror, the damage between the two are about the same. With elder helm you lose the ability to take out Conc which is pretty big imo for clear speed. Elder helm option is more expensive than simply crafting with essence. I checked my pob and an elder helm with 30% more ele crafted AND level 20 conc and level 20 BD would boost my damage from about 450K dps with flasks to 580k dps with flasks, which is huge, but a helm like that would be sooo expensive. I feel like you guys are over-hyping this helm for the build, but maybe I have made a mistake in my calculations.

It's a very good helmet but I will admit I didn't test exactly properly in PoB. So in my new more correct, I think, testing with my gear the elder helmet is about equal to essence craft at lvl 16 supports and no enchant on either. It was definitely cheaper though as it was 40c vs 15-20c per try on a essence craft.

I think the main point would be it's a good alternative and would be best if you can get an enchanted, essence craft, elder helmet with Burning damage.

One thing to keep in mind is the burning support and conc aren't linked or anything so you could not get the conc and swap like normal. I personally don't think the slightly reduced aoe is that big of a deal for my play style but there are options if it is for you.
"
JungleBeanr a écrit :
A new belt with more res and high life should be fairly cheap. Do that and you can afford less resists on your jewelry and helmet which is where you get a lot of damage from.

Buy a high ilvl eternal or royal burgonet and start hitting it with essence of horror until you get a life roll, that will give you 30% more multiplier which is pretty huge. This shouldnt cost more than 30c for a few tries and good chance at getting at least life. If you can afford the resists buy an opal ring or 2 and hit them with screaming/shrieking essence of anger for the fire damage and stop at high life and or res then craft what youre missing. Jewels are a huge part of your damage too. Look at the guide for a detailed explanation on whats good. Old jewels are better for this build than abyss jewels, dont bother with those except for the belt slot.

Got a decent belt and rerolled my kaoms to get 39% inc fire dmg. I will try to craft the helmet now.

Also any flask/gem setup for farming Uber Izaro?
Hello guys. Could you help me pls with Rf build? Im getting only 200k dps in PoB. Here is the link - https://pastebin.com/wfXkq5X4
How i can increase my dps for RF in PoB? I've checked everything multiple times, and the only thing im missing there is essence crafted helm or gloves, BUT it will not increase my dps to 500 or 600k. How to increase it greatly?
Dernière édition par OloloKozlina31, le 18 déc. 2017 12:19:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires