3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Scarri a écrit :
"
diamondskiy a écrit :
What do you think about new elder hybrid mods for helmets, like "socketed gems are supported by level 16-20 burning damage/ increased burning damage" and the same for concentrated effect.

They gives +2 links and increasing burning and area damage.

It creates an opportunity to use 4-linked RF in helmet with increased rarity + this hybrid mods gives even more dps then essence crafted helmets, i think.

I posted this just above you but yes those helms are going to be BiS for this league.

That helm nearly doubled my damage for 40c, and beats out a good essence crafted lab enchanted helm by a fair bit as well. Of course getting all 3 would be the absolute best.

Speaking of all 3 I was messing around and crafted this LOL.... Cmon GGG give me Burning/Concentrated instead!

Was doing some theory-crafting in PoB and this helm with 20/20 conc/burn is like 300k dps all buffed up.. s/s didnt have it after all the changes etc.

Dernière édition par Nighttblade, le 17 déc. 2017 00:07:27
I seem to be missing some regen somewhere.

Level 68, with all but 1 o.3% life regen node (next to scion). Both auras are level 16, I have Rise of the Phoenix, for a total of 81% fire res.

However, after getting the 10% increased damage taken ascendancy, I still need both golem and shaper's seed in order to have positive life regen (unless I'm moving). I also have soul of Arakaali. Is that supposed to be the case, or am I missing something important?
"
I seem to be missing some regen somewhere.

Level 68, with all but 1 o.3% life regen node (next to scion). Both auras are level 16, I have Rise of the Phoenix, for a total of 81% fire res.

However, after getting the 10% increased damage taken ascendancy, I still need both golem and shaper's seed in order to have positive life regen (unless I'm moving). I also have soul of Arakaali. Is that supposed to be the case, or am I missing something important?

Only thing I see missing is a ruby flask, You could also get an Ambu's chest for some extra regen. You aren't really dropping shaper's seed until you get a marble so you will only be losing ~.5 regen. You will also be getting another point of max fire when your purity hit's 17.

All this is assuming you forgot to turn purity on for your 81%. You should have 83% fire right now, 5 from RotF 1 from passive tree and 2 from purity.
Check new abyss jewels with mod
0.5-1% life regenerated per second when you are moving
"
Scarri a écrit :
Only thing I see missing is a ruby flask, You could also get an Ambu's chest for some extra regen. You aren't really dropping shaper's seed until you get a marble so you will only be losing ~.5 regen. You will also be getting another point of max fire when your purity hit's 17.

All this is assuming you forgot to turn purity on for your 81%. You should have 83% fire right now, 5 from RotF 1 from passive tree and 2 from purity.

Interesting, poe wiki doesn't list marble amulets on the list of amulet basetypes, so I hadn't noticed them. Thanks, I'll pick one up. That plus the extra resist should make it so I at least don't lose life, though it would be nicer to have some regen at least.
Added relevant Elder and Shaped information to the guide.

Difference in AoE between Conc + Inc AoE and just Inc AoE.

Hey, I also picked up one of those helmets with both damage mods
, but is there some good gem to use instead of burning damage gem? I saw someone mentioning item rarity, but Im not interested in using that yet in the shaper guardians etc. Also my helm has less duration support - does that do anything positive/negative to my RF or its just empty stat?

Im not sure if this build is supposed to clear hall of grandmasters this way(?), but using new balefire sceptre makes it really easy to run through it.
"
Scarri a écrit :
All credit to Pohx for this but since he don't post here.

Elder helmet with Conc effect and burning damage for a psuedo 6 link RF. Giving massive dps increase over essence craft helmet. Use efficacy in the extra link. I was able to get a pretty good one for 40c

BiS for league should be this with an essence craft. Only down side is slightly smaller AOE.

Can someone confirm efficacy works with RF? My understanding is that you need to link RF with Arcane surge to give it a duration tag so gems that deal with duration work. As stated in the wiki on RF;

"Linking with the support gem Arcane Surge Support will add duration tag to skill which will allow to use Swift Affliction, Less Duration and Efficacy Support"

I'm thinking maybe this is just a general note about adding a duration tag as RF seems to do DoT which is mentioned as a condition for Efficacy anyway...
Anyone got a POB link for their 3.1 RF chr that is doing endgame currently? im lvl 72 and the dps seems weak??? on pob it says im at like 50k
"
jehovax a écrit :
Hey, I also picked up one of those helmets with both damage mods
, but is there some good gem to use instead of burning damage gem? I saw someone mentioning item rarity, but Im not interested in using that yet in the shaper guardians etc. Also my helm has less duration support - does that do anything positive/negative to my RF or its just empty stat?

Efficacy.

"
jehovax a écrit :
Im not sure if this build is supposed to clear hall of grandmasters this way(?), but using new balefire sceptre makes it really easy to run through it.

I'm very interested in this. I thought HoG was impossible with this build. What do you socket into balefire and how do you play it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires