3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
JungleBeanr a écrit :
So I socketed empower on my purity and vitality but im left with 97 mana which after spamming shield charge for OE sometimes I find myself oom when I need to cast enduring cry for health. Any way to make this better?

Try linking Empower with Purity only.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
JungleBeanr a écrit :
So I socketed empower on my purity and vitality but im left with 97 mana which after spamming shield charge for OE sometimes I find myself oom when I need to cast enduring cry for health. Any way to make this better?

Try linking Empower with Purity only.

Good call, mana now at 153.
Intimidate now causes enemies to take 10% increased Attack Damage (rather than 10% increased Damage).

RIP Belt of the deciever. What do you recommend using now?
"
kitz777 a écrit :
Intimidate now causes enemies to take 10% increased Attack Damage (rather than 10% increased Damage).

Good Abyss belt with a good jewel is best for league, leather belt for standard.
"
Scarri a écrit :
"
kitz777 a écrit :

Good Abyss belt with a good jewel is best for league, leather belt for standard.

Regular Stygian Vise is the best option for most people. But... Elder Stygian Vise belts can roll new, powerful affixes.

Prefixes:

(4-10)% life
Enduring Cry 22 - frees up a gem slot
Rallying Cry 22

Suffixes:

(6-12)% attributes
(9-15)% all res
(10-20)% life recovery - life regeneration multiplier

So, we could potentially roll this belt:

Abyss Socket

Enduring Cry 22
99 life
10% life

55 strength
12% attributes
20% life recovery
Dernière édition par rhah, le 15 déc. 2017 18:34:41
Another new and interesting item is:

Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel (drops from the Elder)
Limited to: 1
(4-6)% increased maximum Energy Shield
(4-6)% increased maximum Life
(4-6)% increased maximum Mana
<Two random aura modifiers>

One of the aura modifiers is this:

(20-30)% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality

From what i understand, it can act as a regeneration multiplier. If you followed the guide, you should have at least 14.75% regeneration. 16.75% with boots enchantment. This jewel should give us an extra 3-5% regeneration. Pretty much negating what the shield nerf did.
Dernière édition par rhah, le 15 déc. 2017 16:34:56
please keep up the comments about useful new affixes im finding it hard to optimize gear not knowing whats out there, haven't found anything incredible yet after 70+ hours

edit: thanks to the creators of this build too sunk a lot of time into it and been having fun
Dernière édition par tbankes, le 15 déc. 2017 20:22:46
All credit to Pohx for this but since he don't post here.

Elder helmet with Conc effect and burning damage for a psuedo 6 link RF. Giving massive dps increase over essence craft helmet. Use efficacy in the extra link. I was able to get a pretty good one for 40c

BiS for league should be this with an essence craft. Only down side is slightly smaller AOE.
What do you think about new elder hybrid mods for helmets, like "socketed gems are supported by level 16-20 burning damage/ increased burning damage" and the same for concentrated effect.

They gives +2 links and increasing burning and area damage.

It creates an opportunity to use 4-linked RF in helmet with increased rarity + this hybrid mods gives even more dps then essence crafted helmets, i think.
Dernière édition par diamondskiy, le 16 déc. 2017 21:26:46
"
diamondskiy a écrit :
What do you think about new elder hybrid mods for helmets, like "socketed gems are supported by level 16-20 burning damage/ increased burning damage" and the same for concentrated effect.

They gives +2 links and increasing burning and area damage.

It creates an opportunity to use 4-linked RF in helmet with increased rarity + this hybrid mods gives even more dps then essence crafted helmets, i think.

I posted this just above you but yes those helms are going to be BiS for this league.

That helm nearly doubled my damage for 40c, and beats out a good essence crafted lab enchanted helm by a fair bit as well. Of course getting all 3 would be the absolute best.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires