3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Ok ill test it out when im back thanks!
Abyss jewels and the new belt makes leveling this build a piece of cake. Seriously, that flat life regeneration is wonderful for low level sustain.

So far leveling as been painless. I'm in act 5 and have died twice to stupid garbage but other than that I've had a blast. Face tanking act bosses has to be one of the most satisfying things in PoE and this build lets you manage it.

"
bladeli1 a écrit :
Well... I kill white mobs pretty fast magic decent rare abit slow.

I still have my hp degeneration going on

You are doing a few things wrong:

1. you are missing Burning Damage on your RF - you can't get it as Marauder, so buy it from someone
2. you are not using EE + EO - make sure you read up on how to proc them properly if you don't already know, it's in the "information" section
3. you are missing key regeneration passives (Combat Stamina, Master of the Arena, and Golem's Blood) - that's why you are still degenerating
4. you are also missing Kikazaru rings, but you might no longer need em at your level if you get those regeneration passives

Get a five link chest (4 blue, 1 red; find something with low int req) - RF + Burn + Ele Focus + Conc + Inc Area

Get a four link whatever (2 red, 1 blue, 1 green) - Shield Charge + Inc Critical Chance + Faster Attacks + Fortify

Get Brightbeak. You will level much faster and will proc EO more easily.

Forget Balefire. It's a shit weapon for leveling and mapping. If you build right, you won't need to stop to use Scorching Ray. You will fffly through low content.
Dernière édition par rhah, le 13 déc. 2017 05:58:46
Do you think that shaped helmet is better than using the essence enchant on gloves/helmet? I like that with the helmet setup you never have to swap out inc aoe/conc for bosses. How much better/worse is it?
Dernière édition par Demonzu, le 13 déc. 2017 16:01:29
Seeing as kaom's is insanely expensive early league, what about taking a six-link for now, and using arcane surge and swift affliction? Pretty sure kaoms would outdamage this, but it's 1/4 the cost
"
Seeing as kaom's is insanely expensive early league, what about taking a six-link for now, and using arcane surge and swift affliction? Pretty sure kaoms would outdamage this, but it's 1/4 the cost

I would try to buy a Kaom's ASAP. They're actually cheaper at the start of the league. If you can save up for one; buy it. I pooled my resources early and bought a 34% roll w/ 4% chaos res for 110c. Now the cheapest is 155c (on softcore that is). Personally I think they'll keep going up a bit more.
Dernière édition par Demonzu, le 13 déc. 2017 18:44:17
I would try to buy a Kaom's ASAP. They're actually cheaper at the start of the league. If you can save up for one; buy it. I pooled my resources early and bought a 34% roll w/ 4% chaos res for 110c. Now the cheapest is 155c (on softcore that is). Personally I think they'll keep going up a bit more.[/quote]

True, but I'm talking about finding something between 1c rares and 150c rares
"
Demonzu a écrit :
Do you think that shaped helmet is better than using the essence enchant on gloves/helmet? I like that with the helmet setup you never have to swap out inc aoe/conc for bosses. How much better/worse is it?

Essence mod is much better since it will also increase your damage against bosses, and your AoE isn't reduced.

Shaped helmet or a five linked chest is a good option until you can afford to craft a decent essence helmet. It'll increase how much damage you do to non-boss enemies. I recommend grabbing Amplify passive node, to compensate for the lost AoE. The final AoE is noticeably smaller but it feels good enough. I really like how i don't need to switch gems for bosses. It's very nice early game but it loses its effectiveness as you become more powerful, because eventually you'll be able to kill trash without needing conc effect.

For people who don't know what we are talking about:

It can roll Increase AoE 16-20 (+7-15% Increased AoE), or Concentrated Effect 16-20 (+15-25% Area Damage).
What about a main hand weaponswap to a shaped weapon with the 'enemies explode when killed, dealing 5% of max life as fire damage' mod? You could get some sick boss damage with a vaal breach gem or by dragging in a pack with vaal cyclone.
So I socketed empower on my purity and vitality but im left with 97 mana which after spamming shield charge for OE sometimes I find myself oom when I need to cast enduring cry for health. Any way to make this better?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires