3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Aul's my boy

Hello

Excellent guide, I follow it with a little twist from my side and below is my gear.

"
Albion_sward a écrit :
Hello

Excellent guide, I follow it with a little twist from my side and below is my gear.

Doesnt fire damage to spell in your helmet mess with elemental equilibrium when orb of storm is used?
Dernière édition par hooftothehead, le 28 sept. 2018 16:01:16
Yes, it does, but I do not use it now, I'm triggering EO EE by Shield Charge even on Bosses.
I have another helmet, which I'm working on to get 40% RF increased damage.

and here are my Jewels

Question, is "%increased Ignite duration on enemies, % chance to ignite" any good for RF?
"
Albion_sward a écrit :
and here are my Jewels

Question, is "%increased Ignite duration on enemies, % chance to ignite" any good for RF?

wow nice maxed jewels, how much did you pay for the watchers.

also I switched to divination distilte mind over matter now also, delve is getting too hard, I also stopped looting at delves in side paths its just not worth it, tired of getting 2c per wall. delve lv 420 best drop was a 20c fossil
and lvl 95 PoB

https://pastebin.com/qJEWCPQg

Watchers was extremely expensive, will not mention how much, not to scare other players how expensive the build can be ;-)

I'm considering to change it for more life and DPS with

and to change amulet to

As per PoB it will increase the DPS from 567K to 600K, life from 9834 to 10008, however, life regen will drop from 2786 to 2200 and NET life regen from 2012 to 1408.
Is this worth it?

"
Albion_sward a écrit :
Hello

why are you using kikazaru rings?
I think today is my lucky day, below just drop out

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires