3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
wintertale a écrit :
"
Tiredhobo a écrit :
I dont understand in his current gear he has flammability, purity of fire, and vitality in his boots but thats 105% mana reserved...

well , he might not be using all of them at the same time , i don't see any reduced mana reserved enchant nor enlighten

sovereignty passive node gives me 6% reduced mana reserved
Is there a reason to not use Two-Toned boots with RF?

It gives:

Resi
% increased max life
% of life regen

Plus all of the goodies a pair of Titan Greaves would give us.
"
Kday a écrit :
Is there a reason to not use Two-Toned boots with RF?

It gives:

Resi
% increased max life
% of life regen

Plus all of the goodies a pair of Titan Greaves would give us.

you have to make a trade off, the two-tone gives more res but the titan can have 2% life regen on hit, and you can spam enchanted fossils on it before crafting it
But the two toned boots give that 1-2% life regen as well but it does not need to be trigged by a hit.
"
zheng738 a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :
"
RaptorRex a écrit :
How do you make it tanky? I just take a few hits and I almost instantly die.

avoid:
reduced max res
reduced regeneration

idk what your doing wrong either. once you get a watchers eye you can do 60% regen or -max res, not both at the same time however.

oh I don't use watcher eye for the moment, I believe you can go without it. Assuming RF jugg 1st elder has been able to do it no watcher eyes. I'd like to focus on other gear. Else it feels a bit pointless to go buy a watcher eyes then do uber elder. plus I'm limited in currency.
the mines are a fking death trap, died twice, in the same instance going from same place to the same node.

I am level 97 2 deaths = 5 hours of progress if not more its completely retarded. mods were

350 crit chance
40 multi
90% extra damage as lightning
monsters are hexproof
monsters have a bloodline mod
monsters have 40% increased accuracy

I mean wtf is this shit, I switched up my rumi for a regular granite for now.

I haven't died in days and I am leveling through the uber elder grind, haven't even died to uber elder for a dozen kills and this sht comes along and kills me twice
I am tiled out of my mind right now, went and rage bought a watchers I am going in with determ next time, inb4 armor is useless this is vs trash mobs

I crafted this helmet

but I don't know if it's worth using over

And if I sell it, how much is it worth?
Dernière édition par Pingouragan, le 27 sept. 2018 13:29:16
"
Pingouragan a écrit :
I crafted this helmet

but I don't know if it's worth using over

And if I sell it, how much is it worth?

the first one should give you about 5% more damage
I'll be transitioning to this build at level 80 with around 50ex to spend (already bought a good sceptre, kaom's heart, and helm) so I'm not worried about currency atm. I was curious to what passives I should save for level 80-90+? Which ones will be most important to insure a healthy character?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires