3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

how are you able to use purity of fire, vitality, and blasphemy + flammabilty if the each cost 35% mana to cast?
"
xbanx17 a écrit :
how are you able to use purity of fire, vitality, and blasphemy + flammabilty if the each cost 35% mana to cast?

a enlightened lv3 or lv 4 onto 2 auras with blasmaphey running the 3rd aura.

to camaron:

if you can't afford the koam's chestplate and 2 koam's rings + a doryiani, you probably shouldn't run rf until you have the currency to buy those at least.

lower levels use pyre rings for dps and the unique plank shield for the regen, but its not very efficient and you will have dps and regen isssues.

to skk1p:

ive never heard of a variant that doesn't run elemental equilibrium and elemental overload, its been tried and tested and rf has a issue with damage already vs bosses you need all the help you can get.
"
xbanx17 a écrit :

Enlighten level 3 linked to PoF and Vitality, and blasphemy unlinked will leave you with a shred of mana, thus the need for blood magic.

Although if you play the build with MoM to get full duration divination distillate for the iiq/maxres, you still need blood magic.

I have kaoms chest and use balefire as weapon with a phoenix shield

Hello everybody,

first real horny build eight me a lot of fun. Now I have a few questions to push my DPS what I should buy / manufacture first. My jewels give me resis and little damage here I would not do anything first and replace them gradually or I'm wrong. I tend between new helmet or the weapon here but I'm not sure. Can you help me where the priorities are.

Many Thanks
"
xbanx17 a écrit :

I use Sovereignty passive node (3 points). It gives 6% reduced mana reservation. I'd use Enlighten 3 linked with two auras if i could, but i don't have an open socket for it. Another way is to get a helmet enchantment with "20% reduced Purity of Fire/Vitality mana reservation".
"
Blood88 a écrit :
Hello everybody,

real horny build

hi
"
rhah a écrit :
"
xbanx17 a écrit :

I use Sovereignty passive node (3 points). It gives 6% reduced mana reservation. I'd use Enlighten 3 linked with two auras if i could, but i don't have an open socket for it. Another way is to get a helmet enchantment with "20% reduced Purity of Fire/Vitality mana reservation".

hmm...is it actually possible to link 3 auras in addition to the blasmaphey with the soverign node? its 6% and there are 2 4% nodes infront of it. in conjunction with a lv4 enlighten
"
zheng738 a écrit :
hmm...is it actually possible to link 3 auras in addition to the blasmaphey with the soverign node? its 6% and there are 2 4% nodes infront of it. in conjunction with a lv4 enlighten

in addition to all sovereignty wheel reduction nodes, you'd need to connect all four auras to enlighten 4, and use a helmet with reduced mana reservation enchant or get a shaped amulet with 5% reduced mana reservation
fk

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires