3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

increased =/= more

Chieftain gives increased fire damage wich is additive with each other source of increased damage relevant for rf

Berserker is a straightup damage * 1,4

Fire penetration does nothing for rf since rf doesnt hit
"
cypherusuh a écrit :
This build is actually legit, but it has one single problem.
it has horrible single target DPS.
I could easily clear T-10 under 2 mins, but I need another 2 mins to kill the boss.
will Opal Rings solves this problem later on?y

idk what r u talking about, never got problem with single target (was just swapping conc with increased aoe on bosses).
now T15 bosses dying in 10-15 seconds for me (i still dont have all BiS gear, since too lazy).

btw if anyone gonna push with this build to 100, obviously u gonna do it with T15 harbinger map, so to be useful enough there we need vaal cyclone (as also pohx mentioned in videos), but his vaal cyclone setup is not optimal by uptime and gem swapping, im using this now, 2 pair of gloves:
1) Shield charge - faster attack - fortify - increased crit (for clear outside boss room)
2) Vaal cyclone - Vaal cyclone - Increased duration - Shield charge (for soak mobs inside)

this setup alows you to have almost 100% vaal cyclone uptime after you get first souls for both cyclones and u can just swap gloves instead of swapping 2 gems inside.
I dont know if this was asked but.....

Why doesn't any rf build use Hrimnor's resolve? Max rolls are 40% fire dmg and can get rf enchant for it. It tops out at 70hp as well....

what am I missing here?

https://pastebin.com/20Ns3Qeb
Dernière édition par Ruien, le 24 sept. 2017 23:20:06
"
Ruien a écrit :
I dont know if this was asked but.....

Why doesn't any rf build use Hrimnor's resolve? Max rolls are 40% fire dmg and can get rf enchant for it. It tops out at 70hp as well....

what am I missing here?

https://pastebin.com/20Ns3Qeb

bro, did you read last pages? already explained alot of times, why 'more' better than 'increased'.
in essence crafted rare helmet you ll have 'more' not 'increased' like in this unique helmet
Dernière édition par _vnz, le 25 sept. 2017 01:06:29
Im sorry man, i just got to page 12 and read the post. If you look at the pb youll see i went with glove enchant socket gems which left the helmet open. i didnt realize there was a difference between "more" and "increased".

With the 30% socket gems enchant on my gloves can you give me an option for my helm? some reason i cant break 190k dot dps.. altho this is the 1st time ive ever used path of building.

Again sorry for asking a repeated question.
well, if you are using gloves for rf not helm, then your unique helmet with rf enchant is not bad option.
but the 40% rf enchant has price around 10-12 exalts itself, so i would buy white helmet with it and craft it for 'more' damage, then recraft your gloves with more attack speed (essence of insanity), cause attack speed for us is alot too, it gives overload procs and more smooth mapping.

to upgrade damage is better to use t1 opal rings (ele+fire damage) and t1 jewels.
Dernière édition par _vnz, le 25 sept. 2017 01:03:10
Thanks for the reply and help man.
So i just got to mapping with this build and i´m loving it so far, what would be the most important upgrade for my gear set currently?

don't spend too much, just get to lvl 65+ ASAP so you can get the right gear. Than you'll need currency, a LOT of it ;)
Hello. Sorry for noob questions, i'm begginer.

1) Why life RF builds dont use Scorching Ray?
2) If i'm dont have so much currency i can play this build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires